BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

very nice, i can't wait til its warm out and i can detail my engine bay. god knows its in need.

just added these

ProjectComplete006.jpg

ProjectComplete002.jpg

ive been running it for over a year and a half or so.... i havent heard one backfire in about a month or so, but it does it from time to time when the weather is warmer.. i havent had any issues with running vta..

i like the new black interfooler lol.

just finished myne with the help of a great guy named c. spencer.

pics in the vr ms6 only thread.

do you have an pictures of the rear? i know when you had your custom exhaust you had cut out the fake tips but was wondering if since you got the corksport you got new inserts or left them out. i put the upgraded corksport hangers in and now the damn thing rattles so much on those fake tips.

do you have an pictures of the rear? i know when you had your custom exhaust you had cut out the fake tips but was wondering if since you got the corksport you got new inserts or left them out. i put the upgraded corksport hangers in and now the damn thing rattles so much on those fake tips.

i left it like it was.. doesnt look bad at all. makes it easier to clean the exhaust.. ill try to get a pic this afternoon

looking good gary...hey text me i hava new phone so i need you number

thanks jimmy. will do later on today..

bova ill have that pic for ya tomorrow. got super busy today.. still havent slept yet lol..

jimmy am i texting you on your old number it never went through.

Just Placed an order with Cobb for 1 of thier Cobb Knob's!! with a blue base of course.

one of the very many pictues taken from the cape today.. will have more later once josh loads his up..

100_0484.jpg

Car's looking good Boosted. I really like that color blue you used on the engine. Looks much better w/o the blue wire covers you had on there when I saw it. Was today the meet down the cape? I couldn't make it due to other plans.
Have you ever thought about painting those 2 silver pieces that hold your lip up black?

Car's looking good Boosted. I really like that color blue you used on the engine. Looks much better w/o the blue wire covers you had on there when I saw it. Was today the meet down the cape? I couldn't make it due to other plans.
Have you ever thought about painting those 2 silver pieces that hold your lip up black?

thanks.. it loooooks 100 times better then it did last year.. my goal is a "clean" look, pretty much got it..

thought about it... may do it..id have them powdercoated candy blue. just to keep the theme going.

Last edited:
I'd say you nailed the "clean" look. Nice job.
I would think that either black or blue would look better than the silver. Blue would match the theme and black would make them more hidden.
Any plans for tinting the windows? I know RI has some terrible tint laws.

I'd say no to painting them blue... The ride looks sinister yet understated as is. Painting the lip struts blue would mess up the look....

yeah i guess your right.. wrinkle black it is.. everyone is in love with my Intake mani, its wrinkle black..

I'd say you nailed the "clean" look. Nice job.
I would think that either black or blue would look better than the silver. Blue would match the theme and black would make them more hidden.
Any plans for tinting the windows? I know RI has some terrible tint laws.

thats the reason why i havent tinted the windows.

Back