BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

sure is a PITA haha.. the second time around was easy.. yeah i stopped trying to cover up the license plate IMO it looks like ass no matter which way u do it..the cold pipe is short going to the throttle body.. not the intake.. if my cold pipe was hooked up to my intake it would cause an issue.

Haha. That would be... um... interesting.

sure is a PITA haha.. the second time around was easy.. yeah i stopped trying to cover up the license plate IMO it looks like ass no matter which way u do it..the cold pipe is short going to the throttle body.. not the intake.. if my cold pipe was hooked up to my intake it would cause an issue.

I know how turbochargers work.. you know what I meant (nana). I guess I should've said intake manifold at least, but you get the point.

at this point im gonna go with Bryan's Turbo Setup from BNR.. theres a thread on it.. and its mentioned in this thread at the bottom of the first post.

Great looking car. I like everything. What difference have you seen from the CP-E intercooler to Altered Customs? And why did you change?

Great looking car. I like everything. What difference have you seen from the CP-E intercooler to Altered Customs? And why did you change?

Much lower BAT's.. Boost Air Temps.. while i have not dyno'd the car yet.. the car has felt better on acceleration since the change. another reason i changed is my plan for the car wouldve pushed CP-E's core past its efficiency ratings.. my BAT's on average have been 10 to 15 degree's lower depending on the ambient temperature.. which is a big improvement..

update:

new pics coming soon..

Very nice setup! Much better/cleaner w/out the red. I love the grill that deletes the huge mazda emblem, would like one of those, or I've seen one that just looks like a huge scoop.

Any problems along the way? Even minor issues that you may not have posted about are infinitely valuable for others!

ok. hurry up on the big turbo though. did you upgrade the cdfp?

haha christmas is coming up so i gotta spend my cash on that stuff first.. nope havent touched my CDFP,i have internals for it.. will be installing them before dyno day on the 21st of november.. but to date no issues..

Very nice setup! Much better/cleaner w/out the red. I love the grill that deletes the huge mazda emblem, would like one of those, or I've seen one that just looks like a huge scoop.

Any problems along the way? Even minor issues that you may not have posted about are infinitely valuable for others!

you know i havent had any issues with the car really.. aside from the recent HID kit failure, which im guessing was why the kit was so cheap..other then that its been smooth sailing.. the cars engine bay looks way different then in the pics i have posted.. the new ones are gonna be up next week..

You should have bought that $150 dollar meth kit that was for sale ! What a crazy good deal.

mmmm im taking a different route.. :) pm me if u wanna know what it is..

Wow bro. that is very nice

thanks man.. check back in next week ill have the new pics up..

Last edited:
My inspiration. Seriously dude im only 17 and ive got a lot of work to do with this car and yours is my inspiration props

New Engine Bay Pic

100_0364-1.jpg

i posted it in the first post as well but other then that i havent updated anything but a huge update is on its way.

Last edited:
Back