BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

He went bt, and just like everyone before struggled around the stock fuel system and its injectors limitations. I believe he blew injectors seals left right and center. Then he said **** it and bought a faster Lexus isf. That's what I have pieced togeather,but I may be wrong.

No, lol.
He made a post on here awhile ago (not sure what thread it was in) saying he never bought one.

I do troll pretty hard though ;)

Yeah he lied about the IS-F, and the "shop" never was done or something. I thought he still owned the car though.

oh, well guy is starting to sound like more and more of a plug.

was he not the one who mislead everyone into thinking he did an in tank fp upgrade? and a jdm rear diff?

well well well time to revamp this thread.. so ive been on hiatus.. still own the car.. and it still pretty much looks the same as it did in the last few original post pics.. all blue and black engine bay color scheme.... the shop was a terrible investment and made me broke for like a year or so.. i feel bad kinda because i just up and left the forums suddenly. ill post NEW pics soon..

well well well time to revamp this thread.. so ive been on hiatus.. still own the car.. and it still pretty much looks the same as it did in the last few original post pics.. all blue and black engine bay color scheme.... the shop was a terrible investment and made me broke for like a year or so.. i feel bad kinda because i just up and left the forums suddenly. ill post NEW pics soon..

Glad to see your alive!

holly s*** amazing speed 6 ! the rims are exactly the styling i was looking for but i wanted a 18x9 or 9.5....

any ideas where i can look for that? i've been on countless websites and havent found what i want yet

Done very well. I'm only 20 myself on a budget which I'm sure you know these things take time and pretty pennies. Ever consider a body kit? or see any that flow well on a 6?

Recent Picture!!..

23mr1ph.jpg

Been pretty busy as of late. Currently working on a motor build. Other then that, been really enjoying the car this whole summer.

Attachments

• October 2012 Tarklin Road.jpg
    October 2012 Tarklin Road.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 378
Uh... Major thread revival here... You may not even have the car anymire, but. What was the length of the Splitter support rods? 4"? @BoostedSpd6

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back