BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

Love the pics, and yes, thank you for your email ;) I've just been busy lately with my college classes and clinicals, finally will have a chance this weekend to get the pics on my website. Thanks again!

Love the pics, and yes, thank you for your email ;) I've just been busy lately with my college classes and clinicals, finally will have a chance this weekend to get the pics on my website. Thanks again!

Thanks Jennifer. that sounds Awesome!!! ill try to keep u updated with the latest photos of the car but with winter coming up, plus i put on my stock rims and winter tires i dont think they'll be too many lol.. next spring hell yeah!!!

Very nice MS6...But PLEASE remove all the crappy blue hose....It makes your engine bay looks RICE!!!!

Very nice MS6...But PLEASE remove all the crappy blue hose....It makes your engine bay looks RICE!!!!

Not gonna happen.. if my car is rice as u say, then theres alot of riced out MS6's out there, (crazy) it covers up the UGLY grey wire loom and exposed wires that come stock on the car, im sure if u removed the TMIC before u would see that.. pictures make that blue loom come out really light in color,its all dark blue.. goes with my theme, my goal with the car is to make it be a show car and race car. that engine bay u say is "rice" (rlaugh) will hopefully push over 350 AWHP next month on a dyno..

Last edited:
Overall, I really like the work you've done. The blue isn't for me, but at least you did it completely, so it looks good.

My own personal dislike is the way you did the exhausts, not using the valence piece. I prefer the cleaner look, but different strokes for different folks. Very nicely written listing too.

EDIT - I didn't see any pics of the Corksport TBE, but I'd like to see the rear with that installed.

Last edited:
Overall, I really like the work you've done. The blue isn't for me, but at least you did it completely, so it looks good.

My own personal dislike is the way you did the exhausts, not using the valence piece. I prefer the cleaner look, but different strokes for different folks. Very nicely written listing too.

EDIT - I didn't see any pics of the Corksport TBE, but I'd like to see the rear with that installed.

yes it'll look better soon .. i have the brand new plastic pieces for both sides of the rear bumper coming in along with the bezels, the corksport is said to sit inside the bezels and im going to powdercoat the bezels black.. should look stock looking but it wont be hehe.. ill post the pics up when its all installed, it looks kinda goofy now because the corksport is way smaller then the piece i had cut out for the old exhaust...

Gary, I'm gonna ask you a really, really lame question:

What sort of gas mileage are you getting with all these assorted modifications?

By the bye, I dig the blue accents under the hood.

-Jay

Gary, I'm gonna ask you a really, really lame question:

What sort of gas mileage are you getting with all these assorted modifications?

By the bye, I dig the blue accents under the hood.

-Jay

haha well i was getting better then factory mileage before putting on the DP, Exhaust Mani.. and then i also switched my exhaust.. so now.. get ready for this.. im getting about 18 highway :'(, lol i know thats bad and about 14 city :'(.. those are numbers from last week.. so its sorta like having a V8.

but i mean if u drove my car u wouldnt care about the gas mileage, its way too much fun!!!!!

Thanks Man!!!. more pics will be up tomorrow, not so much of the car but im going to be using a new wheel wax on my O.Z.'s and stock rims.. i wanna see how shiny i can make them. :)

update:

the rims came out good but werent anymore shiny then u see them in the pictures but they are better protected then before against road grime, brake dust etc..

added in my current mods list, along with my in transit parts list which never seems to go away haha..

will be adding more pics of the new stuff and im working on some mid summer photos that i want to add..

also there has been a change somewhere on the car, ull see it next month..

haha well i was getting better then factory mileage before putting on the DP, Exhaust Mani.. and then i also switched my exhaust.. so now.. get ready for this.. im getting about 18 highway :'(, lol i know thats bad and about 14 city :'(.. those are numbers from last week.. so its sorta like having a V8.

but i mean if u drove my car u wouldnt care about the gas mileage, its way too much fun!!!!!

ever think of gettin a custom tune? my mpg went up about 2-3mpg and the car feels alot nicer.

wait till you get a big turbo and watch it drop to 14 highway lol. (poke)

ever think of gettin a custom tune? my mpg went up about 2-3mpg and the car feels alot nicer.

yeah next month im going to get one done.. cant wait to see my numbers.

edit: added that information to the post.

wait till you get a big turbo and watch it drop to 14 highway lol. (poke)

yeah i know haha.. as i said before i could car less about how much gas i use up as long as the car is fun to drive and it definetly is a good time. :)

Wow converting a 2.3 DISI from TMIC to FMIC is kind of a pain in the ass huh? That hot pipe is crazy long.. but I guess the cold pipe comes right off the FMIC into the intake doesn't it?

And lol at the attempt to cover your license plate..

Wow converting a 2.3 DISI from TMIC to FMIC is kind of a pain in the ass huh? That hot pipe is crazy long.. but I guess the cold pipe comes right off the FMIC into the intake doesn't it?

And lol at the attempt to cover your license plate..

sure is a PITA haha.. the second time around was easy.. yeah i stopped trying to cover up the license plate IMO it looks like ass no matter which way u do it..the cold pipe is short going to the throttle body.. not the intake.. if my cold pipe was hooked up to my intake it would cause an issue.

Back