FS: Garrett "Disco Potato" GT2860RS TURBO For Your Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallic36

:
2003 Mazda6 3.0L Speed Yellow
Changed my plans (what's new lol), got a little bit larger turbo coming, so this is for sale. Has approx. 8k miles on it, boosts great, spins freely, never any issues. Intake side is 3" and hot side is 2". Comes with restrictor and drain tube, along with the five studs in the exhaust side. Here are some links for info about this turbo:

Compressor Wheel Diameter - Ind: 47.2mm, Exd: 60.0mm, Trim: 62, A/R: 0.60
Turbine - Wheel Diameter: 53.8mm, Trim: 76, A/R: 0.86

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2860RS_739548_1.htm

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbo...rgers/gt28_pdfs/Garrett_GT2860RS_739548_1.pdf

PRICED AT $725 OBO SHIPPED within the continental USA. Paypal is carpediemarabians@yahoo.com Payments accepted if done within reasonable time period.

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Last edited:
I change my mind often I guess ;) (understatement, I know).. may just go with modding my stock mani a little instead.

I change my mind often I guess ;) (understatement, I know).. may just go with modding my stock mani a little instead.

I feel the same way as soon as i save up some more money i'm getting rid of my 28 and goin to a 3071R ext. wastegated and steed speed mani. i got everything but thr turbo now........ But who ever buy this 725 is a great deal and bump for a great seller

Nice to know I'm not alone there. Since my first disco potato try is probably lost somewhere in the USPS system between Washington and NY and the NOK/USD conversion rate is rather good, maybe I should get this insted.

For now I'm just checking. Kitchen and roadtrip expenses has put a serious drain in my account right now. Besides, I'm not planning to do anything with my car until probably February. But what would you say is a reasonable payment period?

Here is what I've offered a couple people that have PMed me about payments, I'm willing to do this with anyone, only terms are that you can't bail out once you've started, and it would be $275 down payment, then $225 biweekly.. so it would be paid off in 6 weeks.

Last edited:
How much boost were you running with this thing and what RPM did the bosst really start to come on? I'm trying to decide between this turbine A/R and the .64. And what Mani were you running?

Last edited:
Can this turbo take the stock waste gate and is it a direct bolt up. Would I need a boost controler? My stock turbo is on its way out and looking to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back