msm7.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 471
  • msm6.jpg
    msm6.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 504
  • msm2.jpg
    msm2.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 536
Yah Mark, very nice. Welcome to the club!! Ok so what's the 1st mod?? Has it been modded? Does it need anything? Looks in great shape from the pics.

Yah Mark, very nice. Welcome to the club!! Ok so what's the 1st mod?? Has it been modded? Does it need anything? Looks in great shape from the pics.
thanks...only mod is a billet bezel around the brake light? doesn't need a thing....it's in great shape too...couple of minor scratches...most of which we can remove come cleaning day....the first mod won't happen right away...when i sell off some p5 parts, then maybe we can look some mods...coilovers, intake, exhaust, maybe some smaller wheels and tires...
Beautiful car Mark. Congratulations.
thanks cheo!
Congrats MAHK!!
thanks tony!

Congrats Mark.....she looks good in the driveway! I betcha I know the two new bad words in your household........FLYIN' MIATA! lol

im gonna pretend u didnt say smaller wheels and tires...those OEM ones are HOT

x2....I'd seriously consider swapping to 4 lugs to run those wheels on the P5!

Woot!....and another VR to boot. I'm telling ya, we should be called NEVROC. Maybe she'll get a proper cleaning at the meet. ;)

Oh yea, first mod should be to take all of those extra emblems off the car. Someone went crazy I see adding two on the qtr panels and on the dash.

Last edited:
Awesome man! Congrats, can't wait to see it! Glad we won't have to push it home at the cleaning meet.... :)

Congrats Mark.....she looks good in the driveway! I betcha I know the two new bad words in your household........FLYIN' MIATA! lol

haha...she's stay stock (yes)....for now....

x2....I'd seriously consider swapping to 4 lugs to run those wheels on the P5!
they're yours when the time comes...the passengers side rims both have some curb rash unfortunately...
Woot!....and another VR to boot. I'm telling ya, we should be called NEVROC. Maybe she'll get a proper cleaning at the meet. ;)
i plan on it!
Oh yea, first mod should be to take all of those extra emblems off the car. Someone went crazy I see adding two on the qtr panels and on the dash.
ya, what's up with that mx5 on the dash? i hope it comes off okay?
Congrats Mark! Looks great. Maybe we'll get to see it on the autocross next year :)
oh ya, you can count on it!
Awesome man! Congrats, can't wait to see it! Glad we won't have to push it home at the cleaning meet.... :)
don't say that!!
Looks good Mark. That is a nice red.
thanks man!
But that large Quirk badge has got to go.
that's the one badge i think i'll keep.. :)

Last edited:
their your when the time comes...the passengers side rims both have some curb rash unfortunately...

ya, what's up with that mx5 on the dash? i hope it comes off okay?

Sux about the rash...what is it with people that can't park near curbs? As for the swap...I'd have to do some more research...not sure if I want to 'downgrade' to drums in the rear.

I'm sure the MX-5 badge is only secured by double sided tape. A little goo-gone and you should be good.

Personally, I'd lose the bezel around the third brake light as well but that's just me.

Back