I finally did it three!

not a whole lot to report...i did get some new bits, some installed some waiting for the "off season"
new "yellow" weighted shift knob...cool, but no HP gains :(
koyo 37mm radiator
AL shroud/10 blade fans
AL cold pipes
DD wheels/tires 15x8 WideOpen
images

Koyo%20Miata%20Rad%20Pic.jpg

Did you go bronze with the wide opens too? Will look sharp on the VR. IIRC they'll be your autox wheels so what tires you gonna run?

Yes I did! Love that color! I really like wheels with something of a dish.... Gives the car a cool stance factor IMHO! ;)

Very nice indeed! And the stock wind blocker is a joke...why even bother Mazda?

Ya, this provides about a 70+% improvement with wind noise and blowing, for 50$ it was a great deal!

So the car is in the garage waiting to be upgraded with the new thicker core radiator, new fans, new fab9 intercooler, mikes fab9 COPS, hard cold pipes from corksport

Yes bruce, now that I have a garage again I'm going to catch up on some of my projects, one is the car and the other is my motorcycle. My xl175 dirt bike that I'm going to tear down and rebuild. Robin is heading south for a few months to watch the new grandson so I'll have my projects to occupy my time��

Nice, I miss having a garage, not the house though.
i have the best of both worlds now, i have a garage and house and it's not mine to worry about!! i do however go to the transfer station every sat with the trash...i can deal with that! ;)

so absolutely no progress on the car :( it's been so cold...next yr i'm getting a gas heater mounted on the wall to heat the whole garage! anyway, the weather is staring to improve o it looks like i can get started on my mods now!

Back