Need help finding a part number for coolant hose

31R

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Im having a hard time looking for a part. I have a hole in coolant hose thats shaped like a upside down "Y". Attached is a picture of it, any help would be great.

Attachments

• IMG00045.jpg
    IMG00045.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 282
Im having a hard time looking for a part. I have a hole in coolant hose thats shaped like a upside down "Y". Attached is a picture of it, any help would be great.

yeah, that is another problem with this car. I just recently replaced mine becuase it had a hole in it and it was making my car overheat too. You will not be able to find it at a local auto parts store. You will have to go directly through a mazda dealership to get the part. It will cost somewhere around $70 for it. It is called a Water Return Elbow and the part number is 0000-88-C54. There is a newer edition for that part. If you order one, make sure when you get it, it has a blue stripe on it. It is better than the factory part that came on the car.

You are the man!!! Thanks for the help! I guess it was bound to happen, it happened out of the blue. I installed my turbolife FMIC, next thing you know i got coolant everywhere. Thanks again.

I have two pictures below of how mine looked and the replacement for it. The new part should have a blue stripe on it.

Attachments

• DSC05176.JPG
    DSC05176.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC05183.JPG
    DSC05183.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 304
You are the man!!! Thanks for the help! I guess it was bound to happen, it happened out of the blue. I installed my turbolife FMIC, next thing you know i got coolant everywhere. Thanks again.

Glad I could help. Let me know how things turn out

Back