Does anyone make these fenders

Alladin

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Just came across these and I bet alot of us would buy them if they are available.

Attachments

• Fender.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Fender2.jpg
    Fender2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Fender3.jpg
    Fender3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 265
  • Fender4.jpg
    Fender4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 246
I'm not sure who makes them......but those wheels and that lip are great looking.

I've seen that car before, believe it or not it's not a speed6. It's a guy in Japan who customized his 6. I think he is a member on 6 club.

yea u can tell its a speed form the hood. and that lip is sexy! on the fence about the fenders

Re-post I believe... looks like the same guy who converted a regular 6 to the auto exe style speed 6. Even has auto exe badges, I think he has red halos too for the headlights. The fender and side marker set up look interesting, definetly want in on that lip though.

yup thats the guy with the conversion..the fenders are one off, no one makes em, i think thats an Autoexe Lip sure looks like it

Yeah when I took a second look at it, it does just look like the Auto Exe lip/splitter, but the guy just added on dampers... maybe for extra support or it's actually adjustable?

Yeah when I took a second look at it, it does just look like the Auto Exe lip/splitter, but the guy just added on dampers... maybe for extra support or it's actually adjustable?

i have some on mine, to add its the nextmod lip but i had a friend watch the lip at highway speeds to see if it was moving, it was alittle in the middle even though its very secure with 10 bolts on the bumper i added the lip struts for support and it doesnt budge at highway speeds now.

i have some on mine, to add its the nextmod lip but i had a friend watch the lip at highway speeds to see if it was moving, it was alittle in the middle even though its very secure with 10 bolts on the bumper i added the lip struts for support and it doesnt budge at highway speeds now.

i have 3 that i made out of copper tube with bolts running through the middle.
and the nextmod lip, to cheep for auto exe.

Back