GI: CP-e Dashhawk Mount (defrost vent) pod for 6/MS6

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Everyone,

CP-e has designed a mount for the DH, for those of you running it. Right now they're about to release them for the MS3, and they mount on the driver's side defrost vent, while retaining airflow through it. They've set an intro price of $60, but will go to $75 once the first batch is out.

Link: http://www.cp-e.com/2177.html?open=37

Pic:
2.jpg

Since they don't have one for the MS6, they will, however, condsider it if the demand is high enough. I created this thread for those of you that might be interested in doing something like this to keep the DH in a more 'factory' like appearance and position.

If you are interested, start a list and put your name in it. We can forward this to cp-e and hopefully get this product made for everyone.

hmmm, I was thinking of putting a boost gauge there instead however this is another option... I'll sub.

I'll get the list going, please copy (don't quote it!) and add your info. I will keep the first post updated with the list periodically.

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. mglavina - ?

Once I get a Dashhawk I would be all over this. Quick question, though.....once it is mounted there, am I able to remove it from the vent? For example, if I were parking somewhere and I didn't want it visible, could I remove it and put it in the glovebox?

Once I get a Dashhawk I would be all over this. Quick question, though.....once it is mounted there, am I able to remove it from the vent? For example, if I were parking somewhere and I didn't want it visible, could I remove it and put it in the glovebox?

Yes. I'll go back and add the prelim drawings, because it shows what they did to allow you to remove it easily. It's a tab/slot system.

id be interested.

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. mglavina - ?
3. BoostedSpd6

Throw me on there, as well. I don't have a DH right now, but by year end I'll nut up and purchase one. Might as well get the mount at the bargain price.

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. mglavina - ?
3. BoostedSpd6
4. Evolved

I also don't have the DH yet, and I was gunna get the AP first. I don't have much money now for both anyways... :( count me out

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. BoostedSpd6
3. Evolved

This isn't about buying it, but purely interest. There's no telling if they'll actually make it. Hell, you might have a DH by the time it gets made.

This isn't about buying it, but purely interest. There's no telling if they'll actually make it. Hell, you might have a DH by the time it gets made.

AH, I see. Reading Comprehension>me. Regardless, I'm still interested and would purchase one if they decide to manufacture the piece.

I'm interested in this, even though I don't have the DH yet.

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. BoostedSpd6
3. Evolved
4. ms6zoomzoom

Last edited:
This is just what the doctor ordered...I'm IN!!!!

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. BoostedSpd6
3. Evolved
4. ms6zoomzoom
5.vrspeedemon

lmao... can I be re-added then :D? or no?(hand)

1. tunersteve - Steve
2. BoostedSpd6
3. Evolved
4. ms6zoomzoom
5. vrspeedemon
6. mglavina

That really won't work for anyone in here, since the MS6 doesn't have one yet. Any chance you can put in a good word to the guys at cp-e and have them consider it?

if i go out to that event this weekend ill chat with them and see what there thoughts on it are steve..

Back