WTS: silver 17" racing hart wheels from Mazda MP3 beatiful wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakepshs07

:
Mazda, MP3, turboed
I have a set of silver 17" racing harts from my mazda mp3 great condition two are only slightly curbed not bad at all barely noticable does not effect performance at all balance and ride perfect, said to be the nicest looking wheel racing hart has made for mazdas, located in Parkersburg, WV...will let go for 275 + shipping.

Last edited:
Can you please post a clear photo of each wheel with the signage? It's good to show buyers exactly what they'll be getting in terms of condition. Plus the signs are several weeks out of date.

jake, let me know if you need my help with the pics... ill run over to the garage and take them for ya! ill vouch for him nate.. hes a good guy!

yep didn't make it to it

i will have pics up here soon scott will be able to save my ass once again im at school during the week so im not able to take pics and buyer backed out on me so by the time i found that out it was to late to take pics i was already back at school this past weekend but scott will save my ass once again thanks man

i will have pics up here soon scott will be able to save my ass once again im at school during the week so im not able to take pics and buyer backed out on me so by the time i found that out it was to late to take pics i was already back at school this past weekend but scott will save my ass once again thanks man

of course thats all i do is take care of your s***! from hooking u up with a turbo setup to picking your broke ass up in VA, what next?? HAHA i think i am going to (protest) helping your ass.. jk

srry

sorry buddy guess scott couldn't get to it today i would do it buy im 2 and half hours away...

sorry nate, had to pull the emanage out of my eclipse last night, i am on it this evening, just have to swing by the house make a sign and grab the camera.. should be posted up by 6:30-7, Jake, are they still where they always have been?

pics of the rims

pics

Attachments

• DSC00210.JPG
    DSC00210.JPG
    634.7 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    708.5 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00213.JPG
    DSC00213.JPG
    706.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00214.JPG
    DSC00214.JPG
    724.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    678 KB · Views: 191
appreciatte it buddy

appreciatte it buddy haha and were u there when i told dad to add the $37.50 to my tab hahahah

appreciatte it buddy haha and were u there when i told dad to add the $37.50 to my tab hahahah

yeah! and why you gotta be a dick and not tell me to find him the motor he is looking for? when we gonna fix the dent on the spyder? you should have seen the look on his face when i said you and i were gonna do it.. he was like.. gtfo.. yeah right! haha..

i thought he already asked u about hell i didn't even know ur dad worked with buses bc he told me that thats y i thought he already did haha he must missin somethin up there lol he laughed when u told him we were gonna fix the spyder hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back