Tylor's Miata - Humble beginings

Depending on what my bonus looks like at the end of the year, that color may be going away

I'm thinking 24A Laser blue like my protege5

ive been looking around and ive herd nothing but good about them. some vw's run them. they don't bounce really bad especially after settling, they dont knock and they dont make noise. everybody says there damn good for the money. be one of the first with them on ur miata!!!!

they're in ct...i just emailed them to see if they have a store front?

they're reply:

Mark,

Thank you for you interest in RacelandUS,

We do not have any store fronts here in the United States. We are strictly an Internet based business, you can order our products from our website www.racelandus.com or from our EBay store and will be shipped anywhere in the US. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you,

RacelandUS

i know. my friend bought a strut bar and header from them for his mk2. i was amazed at the quality. so surprising. the welds actually looked clean and professionally done and the fitment was perfect. idk how they make them so cheap.

i will be buying one of their headers, $99 shipped on ebay and from clubroadster, they seem to fit and work fine

Oh and i got $370 to spend on the miata. We sent some old gold off to a friend of Callie's who buys gold, so new clutch, mastery cylinder, and clutch slave are gonna be ordered soon as the check shows, as well as still actively searching for a top

Last edited:
Not at the moment. Eventually i'd like to enjoy a track day or auto-x event just to enjoy the car but nothing competitive

rec'd my new fog projectors and gave a test fit mock up (covered my driving lights with eletrical tape cause they won't be there-they'll be inside the parking lamps)

This is the only place they'll fit
DSC01990.jpg

HID's installed in the fog projectors

85e51719.jpg

Also going to pick up a new radiator, glass window zip out top, and thermoswitch wiring tonight

Back