Tylor's Miata - Humble beginings

^Then you'll discover Flying Miata and be selling the house to pay to have an LSX dropped in there :D

Damn that was a lot of holes, glad you got that covered already. Can't wait to see what the future has to bring :)

^Then you'll discover Flying Miata and be selling the house to pay to have an LSX dropped in there :D

Kinda hard to sell the house when i'm renting. lol

and i got this to save a car payment, so, it'll be a slow and coming process with this one

the paint looks really good! i'll be following your progress!! ;)

trunk and rear finish panel are now a differennt blue, so, new paint hopefully in january

but i'll be following your progress as well good sir! lol

not really.

Still looking for a new top, roll bar, and headlight setup.

uhm, well, yeah, there is something new

Replaced the rubber shift boot below the leather boot, it disintigrated into nothing

Replaced the leather shift boot that was ripped and torn with a new one, as well as swapped the headlight/hazard switch from my car and put in one from a 96 (little cleaner styl)

i do have the A/C controls to swap too but not sure how to go about that just yet

very nice

Is that steering wheel in the first pic factory with airbags?

i much prefer the one your going to put in tho

oh yeah, i pulled out the old steering wheel and put a new one in (same wheel, just new one is in WAY better shape) and yup, that's factory with airbag.

oh, i also swapped the chipped and rusted weather stripping on the top of the door for a new set off a 96

oh, and put black/tan door panels in for now till i can paint em

OP updated

havn't relisted the P5 yet. . . .

also, soon as my TL retro'd headlights show from chico, they're for sale so i can continue to build this beasty up

oh yeah, added some $15 Walmart driving lights

They don't do CRAP for my visibility while driving, but, do WONDERS for other people seeing ME

e65c7a5b.jpg

Back