WTB: Old video games and systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

13BEAST

:
93 Mazda RX-7; 04 Mazda RX-8
I'm looking to buy any old video games and systems you might have around. I want everything from 2600 on through to the current gen systems. I'll happily entertain consoles older than the 2600, too, I just use that as a starting point since that's the oldest system most people have in their closet these days.

I'm not currently interested in any tables, cabinets or pinball machines.

Anything in particular you are looking for ?? Cause I have several old games and systems .... Atari Jaguar and 5 games, SNES and 8 games, PS2 and 3 games, and a PSP and 7 games.... that I might be willing to part with if the price is right ....

Well, I'd like to get another Jaguar. I had to sell my Jag/Jag CD a few months ago...

SNES and TurboGrafx-16 are my favorites, but I'd buy anything you listed. PM me with game lists, system models, and asking price. pictures help.

Also, a picture of the front of the top half of your avatar :)

I will post up some pics with my user name , date, etc.... so you can see its for real when I go home and try to come up with some prices or if you wanna throw out an offer thats cool to ....

For the Jag I have these games...

Aliens VS Predator
Iron Solider
Wolfenstine
Cybermorph
Tempest 2000

and i will have to get back to you on the others I cant remember them off the top of my head....

you sure you are not interested in the PSP (its a 3000) its in absolute mint condition all the original boxes and manuals with a lot of extras

But I can only do Paypal since u r new to the site and no one could vouch for ya...

Last edited:
Paypal is my preferred method of paying, so that's fine by me, but there are probably some guys in the rx7 subforums who would be able to vouch for me. TheRXForSpeed would be one person I've known for a while from the 7club.

here's how you can find me in on forums where I'm a reputable member

Some of the rx-7 guys can vouch for me, I'm SLOASFK on the RX-7 Club and Rotary Car Club. I've completed a lot of transactions on the rx7club, but they only recently implemented iTrader, so there aren't many transactions on my rating, but it is all positive feedback. I go by the name FD3S_Guy on ebay and have a 100% rating at 65.

I'm not particularly interested in buying another PSP. I have a hacked 1000 and I'm happy with it. Not that I would refuse one, just that I already have one so I'm not really willing to pay $100+ or whatever they are pulling these days.

Last edited:
OK cool well i will be home in a couple hrs and I will get the pics up for ya and we'll discuss pricing....

OK here are the pics .... I also have some new gen games if you are interested .... make me an offer on all or even jus some of the stuff you want ....

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,237
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,249
and some more .... also i wont lie the system and games work but it does seem to be a lil tempermental I had to take the cart out and put it back in twice to get em to work but i have shots of the games workin if ya need that to

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,239
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,083
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,233
here are some random games i found as well if your interested ....

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,232
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,240
I've got a Sega Gamegear and Genesis Nomad, interested in those at all? I also have an original Playstation 1. PM me if you're interested and I can get you pics.

I've got a Sega Gamegear and Genesis Nomad, interested in those at all? I also have an original Playstation 1. PM me if you're interested and I can get you pics.

wow a genesis nomad for real awsome :) you can make a mint on ebay for that .... (as long as its in good condition that is)... I always wanted a Neo-Geo but s*** those things were and still are damn exspensive

Yeah, I have the Gamegear and Nomad but I don't have anything for them besides a few games, and I think I'm missing the battery add-on for the Nomad you would need to find a charger cord (who would use batteries anyways since it used 8AA's and only lasted 2-3 hours?).

The Nomad is sweet though.

BLK10Maz3, Everything looks pretty good. I'm not sure what you're looking to get, though. What do you want to get out of it? Try to factor in a shipping estimate, too. This would be for the Jag, SNES, and random games.

Matt V, what condition is the Nomad in? Is the Game Gear black or blue? I have a Nomad with all the accessories and a blue Game Gear, but I'd love to have a second Nomad and another Game Gear. Whatever is duplicate I give to a friend of mine, so like I said before I'm not willing to pay the ebay price for things that I already have, but I will buy things that I already have if the price is right :)

To put that into perspective, I have 3 SNES Model 1s, so I'm not looking to pay $40-50 for a SNES, but if someone offers up a SNES Slim, I'll be much more willing to pay more for it. If that makes any snes (pun intended) at all.

Thanks for the interest as well. :)

The Nomad is near perfect and the Game Gear is black. PM me with what you're willing to pay.

Matt, if it's OK by you, I'd like to mull it over for a few days. I'll shoot you an offer.

That's fine.

After looking, I can't seem to find the Nomad but I did find my Gamegear. I'm sure the Nomad will turn up soon, I'll keep looking.

Well I am, but the Game Gear is really a bonus on top of the Nomad. The problem is the cost of shipping for the Game Gear is equal to what it's worth, but when packaged with something valuable, like a Nomad or SNES, then it becomes worth it.

I'm not trying to pick on your Game Gear, of course, I'd say the same thing if it were a Genesis (1 or 2) or a Gameboy Color or anything else in the same range.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have a Lynx somewhere, and a dreamcast, and a neogeo pocket color....I only have Biomotor Unitron for the ngpc though... but its soo tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back