Forged Titanium MSP, NY $8,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya man. Let me know if there are any questions. Also, it'd probably be about $800 to ship it there, but obviously you'd want to see and drive the car first. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

yeah i would love to see it in person and drive... its an amazing deal... why not take a trip down to miami for the superbowl this weekend? lol

I totalled my blue msp and will prolly be looking for another..but I gotta figure out how high my insurance is gonna be. And i'm going to New York this summer.

this is still around? damn. well heres another tip.
back when i was going around test driving stuff looking for my MSP there was a place in east greenbush (i think) that i drove a 6i at. they mostly sold high end BMWs and mercedes and apparently they have a rep for taking an interest in nice cars including tuners. they had stacks of M3s and M5s and there were people from queens up looking at them. they also had a stage 2 everything Evo VIII (i think) with meth injection that you needed a credit check to test drive. they were serious.
they might be interested in a beast like yours...

this is still around? damn. well heres another tip.
back when i was going around test driving stuff looking for my MSP there was a place in east greenbush (i think) that i drove a 6i at. they mostly sold high end BMWs and mercedes and apparently they have a rep for taking an interest in nice cars including tuners. they had stacks of M3s and M5s and there were people from queens up looking at them. they also had a stage 2 everything Evo VIII (i think) with meth injection that you needed a credit check to test drive. they were serious.
they might be interested in a beast like yours...

That's where I first drove a MSP, Titanium in fact.... They're a rip-off though. We got gas in the MSP I was testing, and I said " this car really needs 91 or 93 Octane,.....she put in 87. Jackasses. Michaels Auto is the name...cool cars, stupid prices and staff. I do appreciate the tip though. I stop there every few weeks, and their prices are just insane...for everything. I grew up in East Greenbush.

EDIT: Added link http://www.michaelsautoplaza.com/

hahah, I totally understand. For what it's worth, I bought it without driving it.... Not that I recommend that. Good luck man

Man I would love to get this car. You said you're getting a code. Do you have a check engine light on? Does It effect the car in any way besides the low idle? What kind of mileage are you getting with that much boost? It sounds like it's a good daily driver. Basically, what would I have to do to the car if I got it? I am interested. Also what is the closest airport? Sorry for all the questions but if I were to come from Colorado to get it, there would be a lot of them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back