Forged Titanium MSP, NY $8,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
$ 6,800 Firm

Alright guys, I'm selling the Mazdaspeed. I'm trying to be "car payment free", because I'm heading back to school, and could use the extra $230 a month for night classes. So, here's a little history on the car.

I've only had the car a year and a half or so, and bought it from a forum member, SlowMotionMSP. He did almost all the modding. The motor was rebuilt at around 52,000 miles, and now has 89,000 so there is around 37,000 on the rebuilt forged motor.[/SIZE. Turbo spools great, no oil leakage from seals. IC pipes are bone dry. Car was just Inspected in NY this month.

Issues: In the time I've had the car, I've gotten the p0171 code three times. No clue why. The oil pressure gauge needs a new sending unit to work properly, and the one for the coolant temp is getting lame too. I can fix if buyer requests. The last issue is that the car has a lean idle, and I cleaned the EGR, the IAC solenoid, the MAF, but it did nothing. I also replaced the upstream O2 sensor to try to fix this. Car has great vacuum @ idle, -22inHg.....so a vac leak is not likely the culprit.

Here's a list of the mods that I can remember:

Engine: (Most mods have been on around 35,000 miles).
-Pauter rods and Arias pistons. 9:1 compression
-SS-AFC V1
-DSM 450cc injectors w/ resistor box
-Perrin Short ram intake
-3" Perrin turbo back exhaust
-Perrin boost controller
-Perrin frount mount intercooler
-TurboXS RFL blow-off valve
-Exedy Stage 1 clutch (1000 miles)
-AWR motor mounts.
-Perrin short shifter (adjustable).
-Kartboy shifter bushings.
-Relocated MAF
-Russell Stainless brake lines

Electronics:

-AC Autotecnic Gauges (Oil pressure, Boost, Coolant temp)
-AEM Uego Wideband air/fuel controller / gauge
-GReddy turbo timer

Other / New Parts:
- Dave B Rings.
- New front 02 sensor, 400 miles ago
- Two new calipers, 1000 miles ago
- Transmission rebuilt with OEM Mazda parts (GTX 3rd and 5th) 500 miles ago
- Exedy Stage 1 clutch, 1000 miles ago
- NGK zfr7f plugs, 100 miles ago
- full Timing belt kit, waterpump, and valve cover gasket. 500 miles ago.
-*Spare Perrin recirc blow-off valve

I'm open to very reasonable offers, but I think $6,800 is a fantastic price on a built MSP.....

Hope these pics suffice.

So, with that said, there's under 40,000 on built block, and I want $ 7,200 Firm

Here's some pics, hope they're OK.

MSP8.jpg

MSP7.jpg

MSP6.jpg

MSP5.jpg

MSP10.jpg

MSP1.jpg

MSP11.jpg

MSP2.jpg

MSP3.jpg

MSP9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I knew these were hard to sell, but holy crap, not a single interested person. People, this is stupid cheap for a built MSP w/ less than 40k on the build. Additionally, I don't beat my car like a lot of younger folks out there. SlowmotionMSP is over 40 years old (orig owner), and I'm 28. No burn-outs, no launches, no track days, no drag strip, no car loads full of kids street racing on Friday night, etc.. Car has never been smoked in. Is it the fact that I actually said the car had a minor idle issue ? Damn, honesty gets you nowhere fast. LMK TTT

i'm in ny, and all i can say is wish this was 6 months ago...
ended up with a mostly stock "mystery msp" from the island for a thousand bucks more

bump for upstate love, and a nice looking ride

you in the cap. district?

i'm in ny, and all i can say is wish this was 6 months ago...
ended up with a mostly stock "mystery msp" from the island for a thousand bucks more

bump for upstate love, and a nice looking ride

you in the cap. district?

Sorry to hear you're not liking your MSP. Yes, I live in the Capital District, about 5 miles from Albany. Thanks for the compliment and bump.

FYI : 1 week ago some jackass backed into the rear quarter panel with his Rav 4, leaving a big ass dent. Little did he know that my apartment has cameras in the lot, and I got that fuckers Plate #. The car will be professionaly fixed and looking great by Wednesday of next week. I hhhaattteee people that "hit-and-run", but I got 'em in the long run :) She'll be looking even better than before I took these pics. Just letting all know.

economy is fked up. This is how you know.

What sucks even more, if you take the car to carmax or some s***, they'll only give you
$4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back