Corksport mazda swap meet / dyno day

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
Woot!!!
Just about to head for Vancouver, Washington to Corksport for my first dyno ever! Starting at 10:00 today (Saturday) and running until 2:00 PM, Corksport is hosting a swap meet and dyno run... they're even serving burgers and dogs for lunch. Its not too late... come on down!

I was at the meet for nearly four hours... damn rain! Def put a damper on things, but people still showed up; a good sized group came down from MazdaNW came down from Seattle. Also quite a few locals. Lots of parts at the swap meet; mostly for vintage rigs, but also for M3's and Pro's.
Here are a few pics:
CS2.jpg

CS3.jpg

CS6.jpg

CS5.jpg

CS1.jpg

Nice did anyone have any high numbers on the dyno

Tuff conditions for the dyno... trying to get 40 cars in & out; and the high humidity and lack of fans running didn't help either. The highest I saw was a heavily modded MS3 that had a best run of 287whp.

well actually now that i think about it there was a generation 3 RX-7 (1997 i think? it was BEAUTIFUL), that made round numbers 350whp. buttt.... It was just an Rx-7 shell that had had a V8 dropped in it... which seemed to me like it defeated the purpose. But it did sound quite nice! (thumb)

Back