Spoiler or No Spoiler? Pics would be nice!! =D

Chojo

Hey guys,

I'm about to get a 2009 Mazda6 in 2 weeks. Just seeing what you guys think.... should I get a spoiler on it or should I leave it off?

I literally can't find a single FULL picture of a 2009 Mazda6 with a spoiler on it on the entire internet, so it's not like I can even get an idea of what it would look like. It's driving me insane... haha.

But yeah, I'd like to hear your guys' opinions!

Hey guys,

I'm about to get a 2009 Mazda6 in 2 weeks. Just seeing what you guys think.... should I get a spoiler on it or should I leave it off?

I literally can't find a single FULL picture of a 2009 Mazda6 with a spoiler on it on the entire internet, so it's not like I can even get an idea of what it would look like. It's driving me insane... haha.

But yeah, I'd like to hear your guys' opinions!

When I was looking at the Mazda6's there was one sitting on the lot with a spoiler and it didn't look too bad. Check out the dealers in your area, maybe there is one to look at close up and personal.

I've got the spoiler . . . I hate spoilers . . . this one is good though.

Back window looks better without brakelight.

-Ernie

i just find these cars look like their missing something, and with the spoiler on it, it just brings the package together a little more. If I go with a new 6 next time around, it's getting dressed up with whatever I can find. They look to bland, can't believe I just said that, but they do look bland stock.

i just find these cars look like their missing something, and with the spoiler on it, it just brings the package together a little more. If I go with a new 6 next time around, it's getting dressed up with whatever I can find. They look to bland, can't believe I just said that, but they do look bland stock.

+1 and I am also generally anti-spoiler. I've seen some 6's with the MS style spoiler... which also looks good.

Lip Spoiler w/LED for the 2009 Mazda 6 Please!

I really wish Mazda would come out with a lip style spoiler for the new Mazda 6. I would pick one up right away. I not a fan of the big spoiler that is currently available.

Please Mazda or some high quality aftermarket company come out with a lip spoiler for the 2009+ Mazda 6 sedan.

Hmm interesting, looks like everyone here's for the spoiler!

Just wondering though, does anyone at all have a picture of a BLACK 2009+ Mazda6 with a rear wing spoiler? I really need to get an idea of what it would actually look like before holes get drilled into the trunk.. LOL.

Thanks people!

Just wondering though, does anyone at all have a picture of a BLACK 2009+ Mazda6 with a rear wing spoiler? I really need to get an idea of what it would actually look like before holes get drilled into the trunk.. LOL.

Thanks people!
Found pics of 2 used 2009 black Mazda6's with stock spoiler for you:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=322822400
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=322950382

Wow... thanks a bunch vittu!!!

Those are perfect. How did you find these pictures so easily?

Anyways... damn, the 6 looks pretty sporty with the spoiler. So it looks like I'm gonna have to decide between getting a black sporty car or a black classy car.

I still wanna hear what more of you guys think :D and thanks to everyone who already posted!

SPORTY OR CLASSY?

I just put the spoiler on my 2009 Silver GT and the mudflaps front and back. When I get a chance I will take some picts and upload. I like it ALOT!

Hey guys, I'm back!

Stuffs been pretty crazy lately so we haven't been able to finalize anything on the Mazda 6 yet but it'll probably happen really soon.

We're still not too sure about the spoiler... I've looked at some pictures of it online with the spoiler, and it looked like the 6 without the spoiler looked better.

However, all my friends who have seen a 2009/2010 black Mazda6 GT with a spoiler in real life have all been telling me that it looks much nicer with the spoiler.

Since I've never seen a black Mazda6 with a spoiler in real life before, I can't really compare. So would anyone else know where I could some more pictures of black Mazda6's with spoilers, especially if there's lots of angles?

(PS we're getting the Canadian GT 4 cylinder, which comes with the 18 inch rims on the USA 6 cylinder, so it doesn't really matter about the trim too much i guess)

Thanks for the help guys :D

Thanks people!
I've just recently fitted a wing spoiler to my 2009 TS2. Check out the pictures at this link. Thi is my car, photos being used on ebay by the supplier: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned). As you can see,it's in Stormy Blue. I've also had the rear windows darkened since and fitted chrome covers to the door mirrors. Just need the sports grille to complete the look. By the way, a front splitter will be available in November this year according to a company called Racing Raven: http://stores.shop.ebay.com.sg/racing-raven-store__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I've just recently fitted a wing spoiler to my 2009 TS2. Check out the pictures at this link. Thi is my car, photos being used on ebay by the supplier: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned). As you can see,it's in Stormy Blue. I've also had the rear windows darkened since and fitted chrome covers to the door mirrors. Just need the sports grille to complete the look. By the way, a front splitter will be available in November this year according to a company called Racing Raven: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

your car and the american one are two different cars. I personally like the smaller Euro version better then our oversized fat american assed one.

just say'n

I have to say, seeing a few with and without spoilers, the car looks sleeker without. Girlfriend has the S Touring without the spoiler and it looks sleek without. I'll try to snag pics when I clean it (she seems to forget how).

Here's a few camera phone pics of my new 2009 baby I purchased last night with a spoiler on it. I love it!!

Attachments

• mazda1.jpg
    mazda1.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 967
  • mazda2.jpg
    mazda2.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 830
Back