FS: OEM engine mounts, SU driver side engine mount (speed3) & blank tweeter panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: OEM engine mounts, SU driver side engine mount (speed3) & blank tweeter panels

A) Two blank tweeter panels for the Mazdaspeed3/Mazda3 hatch. Asking $45 shipped.

IMG_0048.jpg

B) Passenger OEM side engine mount- asking $40 shipped.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

C) Rear OEM engine mount- asking $40 shipped.

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

D) Transmission/driver side OEM engine mount- asking $40 shipped.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

E) Street Unit transmission/driver side engine mount (needs new threads re-drilled) asking $110 shipped.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Please read below for details:

The transmission/driver side engine mounts (I bought both- but only using one) from SU was originally purchased from a member of 247 forums in Wisconsin and at the same time picked up the TRZ mount and decided to go with the TRZ.

The mount was purchased used with about 1500 miles on it. When I go the mount the bushings were torn so I got brand new replacements from SU. Other then that the mount is sold with brand new bushings.

The OEM side engine mounts (passenger side & transmission mount) have about 6K miles on them and the rear engine mount has about 3K miles on it.

The blank tweeter panels were purchased from the dealer (40 dollars each) for custom tweeters but that project was pulled.

The reason I'm selling these is because I don't need them and they have been laying around taking room. Good for someone who wants to replace their OEM mounts showing ware and tear with another set of OEM.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back