Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, just getting a tracking number would be an upgrade for me. I just have the paypal receipt from when I sent the money.

To be honest Ben...if you have had time to log on here, you have had more than enough time to log onto paypal and send me the money that you owe me...that should of done before you made a single post on here, before you made a FS thread, before you tried to call me out in the thread you made...you have not only my paypal address, but looking back through the PM's, you had the amount you owed me as well...there is no excuse for this...NONE...in my opinion you are nothing but a SCAMMER...you in my eyes will forever be a scammer...sorry, but this is the exact same thing I went through with you last SEPTEMBER...I assure you that you wouldn't just throw it behind you if someone lied straight to you about some s*** disappearing in the mail, tell you for weeks that the money would be sent to you, disappear for a year, and then come back and sell the same stuff that you paid for and call you out for lying about what happened...no...I could care how much money you have sent through these forums buying and selling...the fact of it is that you are messing with MY money...

So Tre logs on and says a few things, then goes MIA when people ask questions? C'mon man, cut the s***. You owe people some tracking #s, refunds, and an explanation.

I got my update. he's had my money for 2 weeks and never shipped the part!!!! I want my $150 NOW!!!

I upgraded my paypal claim. I'm gonna get my money back. This is uncalled for. I've had 0 problems before this transaction. I can't believe somebody can pull this kind of stunt. He wanted me to wait till next wednsday till he was going to ship my part. NOT A CHANCE!!!

Update:

StealthWyvern said:
TreFlip999 said:
i checked the tracking just now, it says accepted? i will go by the post office today and seen cause you should have long gotten them, they were the last thing i shipped

nope, I haven't recieved them as of yet... USPS tracking states that they have accepted them at the post office for delivery and not that they have actually delivered the item to its destination for number: 0308 3390 0001 2424 9576.

Just checked the mail and still no headlights

Edit: Yes I do realise that my trackign number is in this post. I wil go back and remove it once the item is received. I also shot the guy another voice mail message on his cell phone. This time it actually rang a few times.

you never answered my question priority or parcel?

Last edited:
Nope, nothing what-so-ever. I just continued my paypal claim. I have a feeling this might be a long process to get everything solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back