Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex, I would like to see the original thread for items in question. PM me if you have any more info that you don't want in public view.

Nope nothing yet, Just a pm saying he would tell me when they would ship after i sent paypal payment.

Last edited:
Nope, no tracking number. Didn't see anything show up today either. I'll keep my eyes open.

did you get a tracking number? my adp was the first
thing he sent out and i just got it yesterday and im just about as far from him as you. usps shipping can take a while, especially going across the country

alrighty guys. Headlights, JDM tails and grille are all boxed up ready to go. aquiring decent packing materials in the middle of desert is a pain in the ass but to make up for the delays im gunna expedite the goods to you guys cause i know how it is waiting for parts you bought off this site for sure, i get ancy as hell but thanks for the patience guys. Gimme a call or shoot me a text if you got any questions 803-606-9873, if i dont answer just leave me a voicemail and ill hit you back up

Phone goes straight to voice mail likes the phone is off.

He hasn't been on the forums since 9/19.

I will send him a PM regarding order updates on everything sold.

call his ass up on his cellphone that he left in the thread and ask him what's up with your grill...

Maybe he will pick up for one of you guys, but it definitely isn't happening for me...I have been calling multiple times a day...

Phone goes straight to voice mail likes the phone is off.

For me it rings once or twice then voicemail...

He hasn't been on the forums since 9/19.

I will send him a PM regarding order updates on everything sold.

Thanks...

not a good sign

Nope...it is pretty much the same exact thing that happened to me last year...I am glad some got there stuff though, and am hoping everyone else comes out with theirs...I would hate to see this happen again...

For me it rings once or twice then voicemail...

Did you notice where that number is from and where his profile states that he is at...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_803

phone area code - Columbia, South Carolina
profile - Lynnwood, WA
USPS tracking - "Your item was accepted at 11:26 AM on September 18, 2009 in FORT IRWIN, CA 92310.".... Dub did say he met up with him earlier so maybe he is in the services.... which would explain all the different locations.

Yea...I knew it was a Columbia area code...which is about an hour away from me...there is an base there...he said his fiance picked up the phone there for him, I questioned him about this off the go...not sure why his profile says Washington, but from what I knew he was in California...that is what he told me the one time I talked to him...I remember the last number I had from him before this one was a California number...

his parents live in lynnwood, washington. before his last leave thats were he was staying.

i did some work on his car while he was in iraq and he still owes me money, i basically got paid for the parts (- a few dollars) but not the work. figured it wasnt worth the hassle for me but hope things turn out good for everyone else.

unfortunately ive deleted the contact info for his parents but could probably find it out if the time comes..

Does any one know where he is stationed? I'm also in the service U.S. Army baby! Ill be more than happy to drive down to fort Irvin when i get back from my tour. Or i can also ask my brother which is in the service and yes the legal way of handling this lol

Sorry everyone, I have explaining to do and i know everyones pissed but no ones getting scammed. will write more later and reply to all PM's. I had a seattle number but i cancelled my verizon account to join on my fiances which she got in south carolina when she was in basic training and i am from washington state, but stationed in california. everyone will get thier stuff and everything will be resolved. and keep trying my cell, im in the middle of the mojave desert so my service sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back