DSCF0028.jpg

BLACKED OUT OEM HEADLIGHTS- 130$ SOLD

(JDM TAILS 120$) SOLD

MOMO PEDALS FOR AUTO- 40$

AIR DIVERTER PLATE - 30$ - SOLD

DG CARBON FIBER GAUGE SURROUND- 60$ SOLD

PROSPORT WATER TEMP GAUGE NEW IN BOX 25$

DG PAINTED GRILL WITH MESH- PERFECT CONDITION 130$ SOLD

PLEASE INCLUDE SHIPPING ADRESS IN PAYPAL AND PM FOR FOR SHIPPING QUOTE.
I ALSO AM IN NEED OF A COOLANT TANK IF N E 1'S GOT ONE

Last edited:
2nd bids on headlights! Edit: I can pay now if need be! lol

if he doesnt paypal on the 15th then they are yours. dont wanna sound like an asshole but i gotta get this stuff sold so i can ship it out asap cause this week is going to be hectic and i know how it is waiting for parts youve bought. i got anxious as hell

if he doesnt paypal on the 15th then they are yours. dont wanna sound like an asshole but i gotta get this stuff sold so i can ship it out asap cause this week is going to be hectic and i know how it is waiting for parts youve bought. i got anxious as hell

I would of actually had first dibs on this if I did misplace the thread in the 9k different for sale sub sections and what not! Oh well you win some you lose some. The sad part is I need new headlights. Mine ar broke where the grill mounts on both lights! Stupid coons!

I would of actually had first dibs on this if I did misplace the thread in the 9k different for sale sub sections and what not! Oh well you win some you lose some. The sad part is I need new headlights. Mine ar broke where the grill mounts on both lights! Stupid coons!

hey, if you need these headlights, you can go ahead and get them...these were going to be a back up set. So Tre, i remove my dibs and Stealth can go ahead and pick these up.

Sweet lookin p5 man. How much for the grill?DIBS Pm me or no. Buy the way your pic in your avitar, that's how I looked when I got told on my birthday that I was gonna be a daddy"whhaaaattt!!!".Best thing that's ever happened to me thuogh, congrats!

Last edited:
hey, if you need these headlights, you can go ahead and get them...these were going to be a back up set. So Tre, i remove my dibs and Stealth can go ahead and pick these up.

ill stick by my word my word man. i feel stealthy, it took me 15 minutes to find my own thread this morning lol. replying to pm's now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back