Another msp?

lovemyfs2003

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, 2008 Tacoma TRD
Thats what people are saying. Yes this sunday im picking up my second MSP. Im so stokeI couldn't keep it in. Yes I will have pictures. Plans for this one right now are to get it up and driving, then after the other one is done being built I may strip the insides and track it. The production number is 2725. Anyways ill get pics as soon as i can guys.(dance)(mp3blue)

here are the pictures of the new addition to my family. These pictures were taken last sunday after i picked it up. The motor is being rebuilt, gonna put some new parts on it, Needs all new motor mounts except for front. Gonna get a FMIC, Lowering springs, and custom exhaust 3" of course. I will begetting rid of some things on it like the CF VIS hood and the wheels. Enjoy!!

msp.jpg

msp3.jpg

msp2.jpg

msp4.jpg

msp5.jpg

msp6.jpg

msp8.jpg

msp7.jpg

msp9.jpg

msp10.jpg

msp11.jpg

yes that is a beer cn in the turbo inlet tring to keep stuff out of it. LOL

Lol at the beer can. Car looks in pretty good shape man. Glad to see another MSP in an enthusiast's possession. (thumb)

Is that the same one that was listed FS on here, then thread was locked? If so, you got an excellent deal on that one.

it sure is !, hey we had 27 beers that night while working on it.
Yeah as far as the deal goes it was sweet, it needs motor mounts BAAAAD, and a new passenger side axle, there is axle greese all over the place.

id like 200 plus shiping, but its at a shop 100 miles away so i cant post up for sale. plus i wouldnt be able to do anything with it untill i get back. ill be away i ny till next monday, i may stop by nd pick it up on my way back through.

oxidized some, some clear coat cracking, but i buffed it hard and polished it then waxed it, for better results ill need sanded, then buffed and re polished. and i primed and painted the inserts. but overall its in decent shape for being on the car for a while. it looks better now than it des in the picture. let me get for sale pics up so the defects can be seen.

Congratz on the pick up, I was actually thinking of trying to find another MSP for a Daily, but... Might end up getting a house next year :)

I havent bought any parts for my MSP in a month now :(

thanks, houses suck they dont move HAHAHAHA. You could give me your spending money and ill buy more for myself, its for the brotherhood, LMAO!

Back