2009 New England Auto Show + Import Show!

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
It's the Biggest Auto Show in New England ....and a bonus Import Auto Show!

More info on NE Auto Showhttp://www.paragonexpo.com/189.html
More info on Import Show: http://www.paragonexpo.com/486.html

The New England International Auto Show at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in the Seaport District is within easy access from all major roadways! The Show features 2010 model year vehicles, new introductions, exotics and customized rides. There's fuel solutions from hybrids and clean diesels to the newest fuel sippers. Plus there are exciting aftermarket accessories, motorcycles and classic car displays! It's an experience not to be missed!

This is the premier showcase of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles -- cars, vans, light trucks and sport utilities. Factory and dealer representatives from the car lines are on hand to answer your questions in a no pressure environment. There are cars to suit every budget and life style. With the best car lines under one roof, it's so easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money. The Auto Show is great entertainment for serious shoppers, car buffs and the entire family!

So come on down and sit in the cars, pop the hoods, inspect the trunks, kick the tires...the hot new models are waiting for you!

HOURS

Public Show Dates:
Wednesday, December 2 12-9PM
Thursday, December 3 12-9PM
Friday, December 4 12-10PM
Saturday, December 5 10AM-10PM
Sunday, December 6 10AM-7PM

ADMISSION

$12.00 Adults
$6.00 Children ages 6-12
Children under 6 admitted free

All admission prices include an official Auto Show souvenir program- a $5 value!

Feel free to bring your camera and video recorder down to the show! There's lots of great photo opportunities and pictures will help later on as you narrow your car purchase list!

Coat Check is available for $2 per item. There are a limited number of wheelchairs available on a first come first serve basis.

DIRECTIONS

The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is located in the Seaport District at 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210. It is easily accessible from the Mass Pike, Southeast Expressway and Logan Airport.

FROM Logan International Airport and Route 1A South:
Take I-90 West/Ted Williams Tunnel to Exit 25 "South Boston". At the top of the ramp, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the next right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

FROM Western Massachusetts:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90 East to Exit 25 "South Boston". At the top of the ramp, bear left towards "Seaport Boulevard". At the first set of lights, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the second right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

FROM points North via I-93:
Take I-93 South to Exit 20A "South Station." At the end of the ramp, take a left at signal, onto Summer Street at South Station. Follow Summer St. for approximately 1 mile, the BCEC will be on your right.

FROM points South via I-93:
Take I-93 North to Exit 20 "South Boston". Follow the signs to "I-90 East". Take the first tunnel exit to "South Boston". At the first set of lights, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the second right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning on going. Listen to this I was just banned on another forum for posting this. How lame!

I'll be there on the weekend as well. I go just about every year. Maybe the folks at the Lotus area won't be such blatant tools this year. The dealer that brought the Maserati's were way cooler than the Lotus people.

New England International Auto Show: Boston WTC December 2-6

Hey guys, let's pick a day/time to do this again this year.
http://www.paragonexpo.com/189.html?flash=1

The New England International Auto Show at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in the Seaport District is within easy access from all major roadways! The Show features 2010 model year vehicles, new introductions, exotics and customized rides. There's fuel solutions from hybrids and clean diesels to the newest fuel sippers. Plus there are exciting aftermarket accessories, motorcycles and classic car displays! It's an experience not to be missed!

This is the premier showcase of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles -- cars, vans, light trucks and sport utilities. Factory and dealer representatives from the car lines are on hand to answer your questions in a no pressure environment. There are cars to suit every budget and life style. With the best car lines under one roof, it's so easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money. The Auto Show is great entertainment for serious shoppers, car buffs and the entire family!

So come on down and sit in the cars, pop the hoods, inspect the trunks, kick the tires...the hot new models are waiting for you!

Sounds fun. If there's enough CT interest I'd be down for the road trip.

$12 admission...can't complain at all about that. I was expecting it to be much higher for some reason.

I am going to miss this one. I'll be in the DR visiting the family and checking if the beaches are still there and sipping some Presidente beer on the way.

In the DR they give you a ticket if you don't have a cold one between your legs while driving on Saturdays.(five-0)

Just kidding actually they are getting really strict with that. Not worthy.

Sounds fun. If there's enough CT interest I'd be down for the road trip.

$12 admission...can't complain at all about that. I was expecting it to be much higher for some reason.

I go to school in east windsor, and would definitely be down for going.

Saturday is usually good for me. I think we met pretty early last year. It was nice to beat the crowds for a little while.

Ehhh I'm going to sit out on this one and just go to the NY Auto Show. If anyone wants to go to that with me, you're more than welcome!

There's also a good possibility that I'll be coming back from a business trip on the 5th....

If I lived closer I'd go to the NY show instead as well. The Jacob Javits center is huge! I loved going to that show years back.

Back