DSCN2576.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN2578.jpg
    DSCN2578.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN2579.jpg
    DSCN2579.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 200
Couple more. Shows where I drilled to feed the wires. Put a rubber gromet in there to make it look nice.

Attachments

• DSCN2580.jpg
    DSCN2580.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCN2581.jpg
    DSCN2581.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 202
wow, in my opinion that doesn't look any "better" or more "stock" than the lotek, only positive that I see is being able to use the map compartment. I'll save myself $160 and just suffer not using the compartment.

coyfish, thank you very very much for your efforts. its greatly appreciated!!!!

it does look better, but not stock. i'm sure the flash is only making it look worse than it is.
i refinished my lotek my self with a mixture of satin, and flat black. in certain lights it looks dead on. from out side the car looking in it looks exact. but when you get close enough you can see the texture is way off.
coyfish, your piece looks like the texture is much closer to stock than the lotek piece but is a little duller/lighter in colour.

makes me think, if i could get the pitch of black right it would look stock. just sucks that even 200 bucks isnt enough to get it right.

again, thanks a bunch for gettin us pics of it installed.

Yes the flash makes it look worse. It brings out the plastic vs leather more. Looks lighter than it really is. I should have taken some pics outside.

You are right though the color doesn't match perfectly but they did a good job matching the texture.

I have never seen the lotek in person so I can't comment on that one.

thats true. a lil polish can go along way sometimes. if the finish will take to polish without looking milky.

Back