FS 2009 Mazda5 factory remote starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeym509

:
2009 Mazda5 GT
For sale, a used (about 1 month) Factory remote start system from a 2009 Mazda5. New from the dealer they are $300. Includes everything needed to install and use right away. Two remotes, brain box, antenna, and harness. Asking $150 and will ship anywhere. Shipping in the USA should be no more than $6 USPS priority mail. I am not sure what other years this will work on so I am including the part number P/N: 0000-8F-Z01. Paypal preferred, mpwsports@comcast.net. Reply here or PM me with questions and shipping charges. Thank you for your interest.

rs04a.JPG

003.JPG

Last edited:
(bump) (bang)The buyer fell through......so this complete system is still available and I will let it go for $100 plus shipping. It also has the complete set of installation, and owners manuals. Please refer to original post for contact and payment info.

I haven't researched these; do they work w/ the manual trans?

Yes they do. The car must be left in neutral (so hand brake must always be set) or it wont start the car. Just to be positive I would contact your dealer and give them this part number to verify this particular model will also work with a manual trans. I have not looked into this, but I do know remote start systems are made for manuals.

Yes they do. The car must be left in neutral (so hand brake must always be set) or it wont start the car. Just to be positive I would contact your dealer and give them this part number to verify this particular model will also work with a manual trans. I have not looked into this, but I do know remote start systems are made for manuals.

I checked w/ an online mazda parts place; it specifies no on manuals. there would need to be a way to bypass the neutral safety switch (the switch on the clutch pedal that knows when the clutch is depressed).
thanks anyway.

I checked w/ an online mazda parts place; it specifies no on manuals. there would need to be a way to bypass the neutral safety switch (the switch on the clutch pedal that knows when the clutch is depressed).
thanks anyway.

Good to know, thanks for the info

how long has it been used? are any of the wires cut or frayed?

About 1 month, maybe less. No frayed wires, looks like only the ground wires were cut, all the connectors still in tact. It was professionally removed when I had my alarm system installed.

(bump) WoW over 2100 views and no one is interested? Talk to me, make me an offer..............

here's my thoughts- i'm interested, but i dont want to buy it since its incomplete. i have the installation instructions, and i'm not convinced that everything is included for the install. i would hate to buy it, get it all installed, and have it not work right.

do you have the hood saftey switch? what about the immobilizer interface harness and module?

attached is the parts list from the installation instructions. can you list out what you have? (i dont care about the screws and zip-ties)

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back