so who drives

Who drives a dark gray mazda 3 sedan with exhaust and stickers on back window, also has hids, i see him around the alphaertta area???? anyone???

I saw him late last Wednesday night standing around the car with a group of guys at. McDonald's off Winward. Looks like highschool age but could be early college I guess. I do not know him though. I was in my SUV and didn't really feel like talking about my msp when I didn't have it with me.

It's ME! I drive a dark grey 3 (titanium grey), I haz exhauzt, HID's and stickerz on my back windows (cabpatch). . . oh wait I livz in TX. Nevermind. (doh)

I wanna say stockers but I didn't spend much time looking. I was going through the drivethrough. I definitely saw exhaust and the rear stickers and I remember the HIDs when I was getting in the turn lane to get back onto Winward cause they were pointed at me. It was an option though, my wife had the Xenons in her 3 hatch.

Ya that is him, young guy. i meet him a few times before i started going to the meets and now i have been trying to stop him to get him to come but i am always passing him on other side of road and when i turn around he is gone lol. well thanks i will keep looking!

Back