Something more than a husky-liner?

I looked a the mazdaparts.org website. They do still have free shipping on orders over $100. But every one of the prices I checked was higher than partsformymazda.com. If I'm ordering $577 worth of accessories from them, shipping came to $24.72 by UPS Ground (2 days). Eight items and each one was like $10 cheaper. So it sure looks to me like partsformymazda.com would be quite a bit cheaper for me. Unless there are issues with ordering from them? Like everybody here is already shaking their heads and thinking about how "they wouldn't order from that place no matter how good the deal!"

Opinions, experiences?

Thanks,

Gregg

Here's a couple more. I have not yet drilled holes in the seat backs (still debating whether or not to keep the liner). If you look at the "seatup.jpg" shot, the holes go on the top left and right of the seat backs. There is a healthy amount of velcro holding the liner on to the seatback - the pieces stay in place without the drilled fastener. If you leave the seats down, you probably don't need to drill any holes. If they are up all the time, I guess mazda wanted to ensure the liner is more firmly attached.

After looking at your pictures I am not impressed neither. Too bad I thought it will be a smart design from Mazda.....

I disagree, it is a smart design and actually give the interior a more upscale look. I also went the extra mile and added the clips. Drilling the holes was easy and safe. I did have a depth gauge to make sure the bit didn't go too deep. Anyway it's been a couple of months and the plastic cover is proving to be quite good. Here's a picture of ours FYI before I added the clips)
IMG_0282.jpg

Back