Something more than a husky-liner?

I noticed it's listed here with a price and option to buy (add to cart), are they just collecting money now and shipping in April?

http://mazdapartspeople.com/searchproduct.asp?model=CX-9&catid=3472890684710168&year=10&productdesc=Cargo+Tray

This website is ran out of my local dealership in Seattle. I called them and they said that if you pay and order the part now, you would most likely get a call back saying that the Cargo Tray is not available and they would not process your order. He said to check back in mid-April.

This website is ran out of my local dealership in Seattle. I called them and they said that if you pay and order the part now, you would most likely get a call back saying that the Cargo Tray is not available and they would not process your order. He said to check back in mid-April.

Any word if this is available yet?

I might sell my WeatherTech mats for these! I wonder if they'll fit 9's w/ power lift gates?

I wouldnt hold your breath. Mazda has delayed the release of the new tray for the last six months. Now dealerships are told mid-May, but still no exact release date. I spoke with a parts guy that said he seems to think this a supplier issue and that Mazda cant find a vendor to make them. I'm going to go ahead and buy a weathertech. cant wait any more.

Does anyone have any updates on this? I'd really like to have the new Mazda cargo mat for our car.

It may be more difficult to execute than expected. I don't know of any other companies that offer similar trays that split and fold like this one is (was?) supposed to. I've been holding out for this in the meantime getting dog hair all over the rear carpet. Maybe it's time to give up and pursue an alternative.

The company making it for them must be dicking around.

I agree! How much longer do they need to mass produce them when it's obvious that the protoype worked and was made since the Mazda website had a picture of one installed already. Whoever this vendor is, they need to stop dicking around and produce the damn thing already!!

At this point, when they release them, they will go on back-order because everyone that owns a CX-9 will want them and they will be back-logged on them for another 3 months or so....SUCKS!

It may be more difficult to execute than expected. I don't know of any other companies that offer similar trays that split and fold like this one is (was?) supposed to. I've been holding out for this in the meantime getting dog hair all over the rear carpet. Maybe it's time to give up and pursue an alternative.

I also recently gave up on waiting and went with the Weathertech. It is awesome and fits perfect. I didnt want to pay the $140 that most websites are charging. So I found it brand new for $103 at the following website, with free shipping if you can wait about 15-18 days for delivery.

http://www.autobarn.net/weatcusfitca.html

It says it will fit behind the 2nd roll seat. How does it fold if you use the thrid roll seats?

It's a one-piece tray unlike the new Mazda tray, so it is not meant to fold for third row use. But it does roll up easily. I had to use the third row a few weeks ago and I just lifted up the tray, pulled the seats up, and then rolled it down behind the third row. Not nearly as convenient as what the new Mazda tray looks like, but probably the best alternative out there right now.

I tried to buy 0000-8d-N03 today,dealer said they can't order them Mazda shut them down for some defect.

You're right. I have asked my dealer and they even could not find it on Mazda parts system. They gave an estimate around October or November to release.
I tried to buy 0000-8d-N03 today,dealer said they can't order them Mazda shut them down for some defect.

CX-9 Cargo Tray & Side Step Chrome Tube

does anyone here by any chance have a Side Step Chrome Tube or know where to get 'em for CX-9? That's so hard to find...been looking forever online and local shops around the area but unable to find for my vehicle.

And also Cargo Tray.. been waiting for a long time and dealer finally said they expect 'em by 2nd week of this month of Oct 2010.

Thanks, ya all!

2009 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD .. Black/Black
(popcorn)

does anyone here by any chance have a Side Step Chrome Tube or know where to get 'em for CX-9? That's so hard to find...been looking forever online and local shops around the area but unable to find for my vehicle.

Not sure how a side step chrome tube would work or look on the CX-9. Notice how the side doors extend down and around the bottom of the door sill. This is a nice feature for keeping the door sill clean of dirt (not to mention pant legs). I know the Ford Flex has a similar door design but I can't think of other examples. In any case, the side step would need to be mounted very low to the ground in order for the door to have clearance.

Back