I got "shafted"!!!

CAUSE MY CAR IS IMPORTED FROM CANADA SO THEY DONT HONOR THE WARRANTY HERE IN AMERICA(notcool)

thats the biggest bulls*** story ive ever heard, you actually said ok and took it?

i woulda said what if that happened while i was driving??? lawsuit up the ass

thats the biggest bulls*** story ive ever heard, you actually said ok and took it?

I woulda said what if that happened while i was driving??? Lawsuit up the ass
i even called mazda corp. Customer service they told me the same exact thing !

I want to know how driving over an imaginary line voids a warranty. So I guess mine is void too since my car left the country once. Is there some s*** under canada noones telling us about?

i even called mazda corp. Customer service they told me the same exact thing !

Let me ask you a ? how old are you and do you look young. This is something dealerships like to pull a fast one with customers. I'd seriously tell them you want to talk to (MNAO). That should be covered under warranty bro, regardless if the car has been imported from a different country. All that BS there telling you, is a bunch of bologna

Let me ask you a ? how old are you and do you look young. This is something dealerships like to pull a fast one with customers. I'd seriously tell them you want to talk to (MNAO). That should be covered under warranty bro, regardless if the car has been imported from a different country. All that BS there telling you, is a bunch of bologna

I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF BULL BUT ACTUALLY THE WARRANTY IN CANADA IS BETTER THAN THE ONE IN THE U.S. THAT IS ONE REASON, IM AN AUTOMOTIVE TECH AND I KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORK BUT THAT IS JUST A STUPID RULE THAT THEY HAVE

AND BY THE WAY I F****N HATE "BOLOGNA" (piss)

Back