There Are No Words To Describe The Following "Federal Reserve"

MAZDA_SPEED

:
BLACK MSP
Dems or Republicans, makes no difference, they are all crooks and incompetant.

We do NOT want these people running our Healthcare system. They cannot be trusted. Period.

Look at this video. No one has any idea about the 1 trillion dollar expansion of the Federal Reserve's balance sheet since last September and yet they keep spending!

Another reason to contact your representatives...this is incredible.

http://dailybail.com/home/there-are-no-words-to-describe-the-following-part-ii.html

Last edited:
Well that's freaking wonderful.. $1 trillion + just walked off.. somewhere.. to who, who knows? Geez. And then they don't know where the other money went, nobody is managing it, nobody knows anything about it.. wow.

Last edited:
amazing. thanks for posting this. I'll be getting in contact with my representative tomorrow. That's for damn sure.

Some people in government are well aware of the problem with the Fed. Unfortunatley H.R. 1207 did not get enough votes to be brought to the floor and voted on. That is sad imo and reflective of just how powerful the Fed and it's allies are on capitol hill. Amazing that you can have a private banking system controlling the nations money supply yet they are not even part of the government or accountable to the people.

Some people in government are well aware of the problem with the Fed. Unfortunatley H.R. 1207 did not get enough votes to be brought to the floor and voted on. That is sad imo and reflective of just how powerful the Fed and it's allies are on capitol hill. Amazing that you can have a private banking system controlling the nations money supply yet they are not even part of the government or accountable to the people.

X2, I have told many this, but they still don't believe me

Back