FS: Corksport MM Inserts, Fog Light Setup, Stock MSP Lines, Xbox Games & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDJ DUBx

:
Slammed Thread President
Stuff For Sale: Corksport MM Inserts, T25 Heat Shield, Stock MSP Oil Feed Line, Stock MSP Oil Return Line, Stock MSP Coolant Feed Line, Stock MSP Coolant Return Line, Xbox 360: Gears Of War, Xbox 360: Call Of Duty: World At War, Xbox 360: Grand Theft Auto IV, DJ DUB's Hidden Fog Light Setup w/ Harness & Yellow H3 Bulbs

Group Interest: PS2 Console w/ many games

Payment: Paypal or cold hard cash

Prices: All prices are FIRM unless other wise stated in the description and do not include shipping charges

Shipping: All items are PLUS SHIPPING, post or pm your zip code for the item you want to get a shipping quote

As Always, Cash Talks, bulls*** Walks
(2thumbs)

Last edited:
Descriptions:
1. Corksport Motor Mount Inserts, BRAND NEW, never opened
2. GT2554R Turbo Hot Side Heat Shield
3. Stock MSP Oil Feed Line
4. Stock MSP Oil Return Line

Prices:

1. SOLD
2. $20
3. SOLD
4. SOLD

Attachments

• DSC02300.JPG
    DSC02300.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,709
  • DSC02302.JPG
    DSC02302.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 2,689
  • DSC02303.JPG
    DSC02303.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,767
  • DSC02304.JPG
    DSC02304.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,775
  • DSC02305.JPG
    DSC02305.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,764
Last edited:
Descriptions:
5. Stock MSP Coolant Feed Line
6. Stock MSP Coolant Return Line
7. Xbox 360: Gears Of War

Prices:
5. SOLD
6. SOLD
7. $10

Attachments

• DSC02306.JPG
    DSC02306.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,734
  • DSC02307.JPG
    DSC02307.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,650
  • DSC02310.JPG
    DSC02310.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,691
  • DSC02309.JPG
    DSC02309.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,642
Last edited:
Descriptions:
8. Xbox 360: Call Of Duty: World At War
9. Xbox 360: Grand Theft Auto IV
10. DJ DUB's Hidden Fog Light Setup, complete w/ harness, yellow h3 bulbs and 7 adjustable color halos. All you need is a replacement remote($18), wires got split on the current controller.

Prices:
8. SOLD
9. $20
10. SOLD

Fog light pics
DSC04263.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02311.JPG
    DSC02311.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,650
  • DSC02312.JPG
    DSC02312.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 2,655
  • DSC02314.JPG
    DSC02314.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 2,619
  • DSC02315.JPG
    DSC02315.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 2,624
  • DSC02317.JPG
    DSC02317.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 2,769
Last edited:
Group Interest:
I have my old PS2 sitting around along with about 18 games everything still works great, I just never use it so might as well see if anyone would want to buy it from me. SOLD.

Edit:

Here are all the games...

Transformers
GTA Double Pack (GTA3 & Vice City)
Blitz: The League
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Def Jam: Fight For NY
The Fast And The Furious
Ghost Rider
Madden 2005
Matrix: Path Of Neo
GTA San Andreas
Mercenaries
Midnight Club II
Midnight Club: DUB Edition
Need For Speed Underground 2
Need For Speed Carbon
Pimp My Ride
Sims: Busting Out
NFL Street
Stuntman
Gameshark2

Attachments

• DSC02316.JPG
    DSC02316.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,769
Last edited:
I myself dont know but I'd imagine not too hard except for maybe the back one since its a little cramped.

front isnt hard at all, u just need to support the engine with a jack or engine hoist and then use an impact to remove 3 bolts holding the front in, remove the engine mount, push inserts in, slap 3 bolts back in and ur set
rear is a b**** from what i've heard so i didnt even try it

Dub, im interested in the mounts as well if Dparks doesnt buy'em. Any discounts for a fellow MOCCer? lol j/k

Also, PM me your XBOX Live gamer tag....Do you have GoW2?

Actually yeah, since you're in CA, shipping will be dirt cheap compared to across the country. lol.

Like it says above, cash talks. I don't do dibs and no one has sent me any money so if you want em, send payment and they're urs!

My gamer tag is, or was, xDJ DUBx but I sold my xbox a couple of months ago, these are just the left over games I still have.........I miss the box :(

ah man, so sad to hear you ditched the box.....So many people are ditching their PS3/360s....Ill sit on the mounts for now, gotta deal with another sale I did with a fellow member that has some issues that need to be addressed before I buy something else. If they are still up for sale by sunday, ill take'em! :D

oh yeah, stop using my "Buy My Stuff" tag in your signage!! :p j/k

I needed the monies, I got $350 for it and bought my exhaust. lol.

Can do, they'll probably still be here. haha, I was wondering if you'd notice, thats y I spelled it wrong :D

Worbit- what happend better not be my header!!

dub- i hope those stock water lines sell......

cool man....ill keep you posted. Hell, maybe Ill even drive up to your neck of the woods to pick'em up. Got any local meets that happen up there? It would be cool to meet some MOCCers from up north :)

Worbit- what happend better not be my header!!

dub- i hope those stock water lines sell......

no way man, your header is fine. :) Its the DG Grille I bought....the seller said it had some rock chips in it from being on a daily driver. When I got it, its more like it has rock PITS and he covered the biggest one with his signage. Had I seen the grille completely uncovered, I wouldnt have wasted my time......

no way man, your header is fine. :) Its the DG Grille I bought....the seller said it had some rock chips in it from being on a daily driver. When I got it, its more like it has rock PITS and he covered the biggest one with his signage. Had I seen the grille completely uncovered, I wouldnt have wasted my time......

CF or fiberglass? if its fiberglass, honestly it may have come that way... mine had some nasty molding pits in it when I got it. it takes some work to fix, but some sanding and some bondo and you'll have it all trimmed out.

Twis- What do you mean?

cool man....ill keep you posted. Hell, maybe Ill even drive up to your neck of the woods to pick'em up. Got any local meets that happen up there? It would be cool to meet some MOCCers from up north :)

That would be cool, there are meets almost every day of the week. NORTH??? What are you talking about son? This is still so cal!! Screw north cal. lol.

it was fiberglass. I know I can fix it with some sanding and stuff, but im just pissed that once again, the seller failed to tell me about these defects. Call me crazy of what have you, but once that happens I get pissed to the point where I just want my money back since the seller doesn't deserve it at that point. This is the second item in a month where this has happened.....kinda frustrating. I think from here on out Im going to buy from locals only. lol

(sorry for the thread jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back