FS: brand new primed 03.5 msp driver side skirt

First, I would like to apologize for my exhaust thread, I have been very busy the past few months and haven't been able to update it. On a newer note, my poor msp had to get 5500 dollars of reconstructive surgery due to a young fellow who didn't know how to control his vehicle when slamming on the brakes and fishtailing while smashing into the front passenger side of my car! I had my 1 year old in the car, we were all lucky no one was hurt. my car was tho. well, long story short, the body shop had to order a new pass. side skirt for me but they only come in pairs so they gave me the driver side. Im selling it for best offer plus shipping. any questions let me know. thanks -MIKESKI

Attachments

• side skirt.jpg
    side skirt.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 462
  • side skirt2.jpg
    side skirt2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 428
i would buy it if it wasnt for the fact that i would have to find a passenger one somewhere

I asked first! lol go a head and take it. I shouldnt be buying stuff anyways....lol

neither should I.. i dont have any money anyways. lol. ..i need to pay for my car to get repainted cuz of the keyed marks of some dumb ****..

but,, if it's cheap enough...

boostd, don't u come up this way often to see dino? ill have to go to ups and see how much itll be.

i wouldn't say often.. but i come up.. not sure when the next outing up there will be..

tolls kick my ass getting there and back.. like 30.00 round trip!!

Back