$1525+ P5 engine swap

damn you guys are getting into a heated argument.... on the internet.... on something that has already been settled.... on something I was wrong about and admitted about being wrong. kinda funny (hah)

Actually Ive stayed pretty cool, unlike someother people. So whats next on the agenda for your build?

atm just the basics. Header, CAI, and mp3 flashed ecu. Maybe if I get some extra cash a full exhaust. But I might be selling this ride for a 2004 RX8, 2004 Audi TT 1.8T or 2004 infiniti G35. All three of these cars are about $12-16k and in my opinion sick as hell

id go for the rotary :D i love the audi and infinity, but much too common. At least in california that is. Also I think of all 3 cars the RX-8 looks the best and most unique

id go for the rotary :D i love the audi and infinity, but much too common. At least in california that is. Also I think of all 3 cars the RX-8 looks the best and most unique

The RX8 does have a sporty look but the G35 has a more adult-mature look to it. Here in Colorado and Texas Don't see much of any of them. I have heard alot of good review on Audi and Infiniti quality, but not too many on the rotary cars.

I know that the Infinity got the top rewiew from consumer repots. I think its a great lookin car, espically with some good rims, and tint. It is also a nice powerplant, I was thinking of getting a 350z but being a teen in a sport car would make insurance go through the rough! Thats why I am currently looking into a CWP MS3 :D

I know that the Infinity got the top rewiew from consumer repots. I think its a great lookin car, espically with some good rims, and tint. It is also a nice powerplant, I was thinking of getting a 350z but being a teen in a sport car would make insurance go through the rough! Thats why I am currently looking into a CWP MS3 :D

ya thats another prob with the RX8 and TT.... probably considered a sports car and I'm only 19. Don't mind the $200 monthly payment, but thats not with a $200 insurance payment as well

I'm sorry, this is off topic, but I have to play grammar police for a sec because this is driving me nuts:

your = possessive
you're = you are

McBadass, post up some pics!

running thro the forums, It seems RX8's in the early years have alot of problems..... Everyone agrees that it's a fun car to drive and looks pretty.... but It seems like a risky chance. How about a bmw 330i or lexis IS300? both those cars are pretty damn sweet and in my price range

running thro the forums, It seems RX8's in the early years have alot of problems..... Everyone agrees that it's a fun car to drive and looks pretty.... but It seems like a risky chance. How about a bmw 330i or lexis IS300? both those cars are pretty damn sweet and in my price range

I think the lexus IS300 is a sweet lookin car, especially in that midnight blue color.

I don't like pontiac.... crappy cars

ha...right...gm makes some very nice cars

Everyone always tells me ford is crap. We had a 99 Expedition that lasted 150,000 miles till we sold it. Not once was it in the shop for anything but routine maintenance. I think the most important thing is the company backing. It sucks when a car under warranty has a problem and they pull some crap excuse to not fix your car.

its not really a pontiac n00b

I've been inside that car... horribly assembled in my opinion. feels cheap. Thats my own opinion. just like Saab, don't like those cars either. for the money I'd much much rather have a Lexus, bmw, infiniti, or mazda

Back