$50 vis cf hood protege / msp trunk / 03.5 wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get the hooker that fights back, or you might end up like the shamwow guy.
shamwow.jpg

hahahaahaha i forgot about that, maybe i bettter rethink my plan

how about this 2024, ill buy the hood, and screw you over for the 4th time. And then I will post it for sale at 3x his price, and then ill even screw you on the shipping too!

sound good?

how about this 2024, ill buy the hood, and screw you over for the 4th time. And then I will post it for sale at 3x his price, and then ill even screw you on the shipping too!

sound good?

**** bro its almost tempting, i have been chasing a cf hood for like 2 years now haha

i want it, if we are going dibs i got first, but these damn locals keep poping up so who knows what is going to happen OP come get on line and straighten this thing out

MSP, if he is gonna cock block you to a local, ill be that local. But I have no need for the hood so ill re sell it to you! HAHA

MSP, if he is gonna cock block you to a local, ill be that local. But I have no need for the hood so ill re sell it to you! HAHA

haha atleast you will help me out in the end, probably get anal ****** but its worth it (upbum) hahaah

hey man, i scratch your back, you get it in the rear. You know how it works!

sounds like a game i use to play with my grandpa (hand) haha s*** i think its going to be yours, your local and give it from behind how can he pass up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back