FS: New MSP Thunder Exhaust Mani, S.U. Intake Mani, ProSport Gauges and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANDO

Due to the economic storm and other unfortunate circumstances, I will not be able to continue with my build. I purchased all of these parts earlier this year from reputable vendors only; they are brand new and have never been used. Please be advised, all prices are non-negotiable and have been adjusted according to what is currently being offered in the market. Standard shipping within the U.S is included, along with quality packaging to ensure no parts are damaged during shipping. I work 60 hour work-weeks, so I will address private messages in the order they are received as promptly as I can. All purchases will be processed through Pay-Pal only, so please contact me, via p.m. for my account info if interested. Thank you for viewing this thread.
Item Description 5.
1. ARP 38mm Exhaust Manifold Stud Kit $ 80.00 (SOLD TO NOBLECLEM).
2.Megan Boost Gauge 52mm $ 50.00 (SOLD)
3.Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer / Silver $ 60.00 (SOLD TO BLUEPROTEGELX)
4. Thunder V2 Turbo Manifold $ 375.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO NOBLECLEM)
5. S.U. High Flow Intake Manifold w/out P&P. $ 290.00 ( SOLD & SHIPPED TO MazdaPro03.5)
6.Cork Sport Down pipe & S-Pipe $ 320.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO o0n8).
7. Split-Second AFC V2 w/out timing control $ 370.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO RX)
8. Protege Garage Steering Column Gauge Pod $ 25.00 ( SOLD & SHIPPED TO RX)
9. Pro-Sport Blue LCD readout Wideband 52mm $ 205.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO theEZV)
10. Turbo-Smart manual boost controller $ 60.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO JUSTANOTHERMP5)
11. Pro-Sport Amber/White Electronic Boost Gauge $ 45.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO UEAT1023)
12. Pro-Sport Premium Amber/White Electronic Oil Press Gauge $ 35.00 (SOLD & SHIPPED TO IONORICK)

Attachments

• THUNDER 01.jpg
    THUNDER 01.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 618
  • THUNDER 02.jpg
    THUNDER 02.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 546
  • MAZDA 006.jpg
    MAZDA 006.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 647
  • MAZDA 022.jpg
    MAZDA 022.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
S.U. Intake Mani along with Split Second AFC.

Attachments

• MAZDA 007.jpg
    MAZDA 007.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 539
  • MAZDA 008.jpg
    MAZDA 008.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 547
  • MAZDA 009.jpg
    MAZDA 009.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 541
  • MAZDA 013.jpg
    MAZDA 013.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 554
ProSport Boost & Oil Press Gauges, Turbo Smart MBC, Megan Boost gauge and Greddy Turbo Timer.

Attachments

• MAZDA 015.jpg
    MAZDA 015.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 543
  • MAZDA 010.jpg
    MAZDA 010.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 534
  • MAZDA 011.jpg
    MAZDA 011.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 384
  • MAZDA 023.jpg
    MAZDA 023.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 532
  • MAZDA 025.jpg
    MAZDA 025.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 409
Hate to ask, since you did such a nice job with the photos, but why do all the signs say 7-5-09? The date needs to match the date on the thread.

Date

Hate to ask, since you did such a nice job with the photos, but why do all the signs say 7-5-09? The date needs to match the date on the thread.

I was not aware that the dates need to match the thread date. I was procrastinating for a while as to wether or not I should give up these parts. I can retake the photos if needed.

What's high-flow bout the Intake mani....? explain please.

I want that, the afc, the wideband. Damn I'm about to get into credit card debt.

It's Street Unit's version of the 626 mani, it gives you more top end power, great for boost :)

What's high-flow bout the Intake mani....? explain please.

I want that, the afc, the wideband. Damn I'm about to get into credit card debt.

The Intake Mani is supposedly the same as the 626 Mani. The "High Flow Intake Manifold" is how this item was advertised by S.U.

Pic Dates

All pics of remaining items for sale will be retaken tonight with current dates. Sorry for the confusion.

I am in need of the Thunder v2 Manifold.

Consider it sold but what is shipping to zip: 48197 ?

Also PM me your paypal information and I can get you the payment.

edit:
also check out the USPS flat rate shipping as that might be cheaper.

Last edited:
I am in need of the Thunder v2 Manifold.

Consider it sold but what is shipping to zip: 48197 ?

Also PM me your paypal information and I can get you the payment.

edit:
also check out the USPS flat rate shipping as that might be cheaper.

I'm offering free standard shipping with USPS. I know it's not next day priority but you will get the best quality packaging. I will touch basis with you ASAP.

I'm offering free standard shipping with USPS. I know it's not next day priority but you will get the best quality packaging. I will touch basis with you ASAP.

Oh right... I kinda glazed over the shipping a bit. Either way send me your paypal as mine is cracked and am in need of this replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back