2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Saturday September 19th, 2009
CorkSport Mazda Performance Presents
All Mazda Swap Meet & Dyno Day
Vancouver, WA​

<HR style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 1px solid; WIDTH: 600px; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid; HEIGHT: 2px" noShade SIZE=2>Swap Meet - 10am to 2pm
Setup 8:00-10:00 am
Exhibitor Cost:
Pre-registration: $10 for each 10'x10' space. Included ticket for free lunch for each 10'x10'.
Day of event: $20 for each 10'x10' space. Included ticket for free lunch for each 10'x10'.
Restricted to new/used parts for Mazda or Mazda powered vehicles only.

Dyno Day - 10am - 2pm
We'll expand hours if there is too much demand
Cost:
Pre-registration: $40 for three pulls. Includes ticket for free lunch for each 10'x10'.
Day of event: $50 for three pulls. Includes ticket for free lunch for each 10'x10'.

Lunch
Free for participants of Swap Meet and/or Dyno Day $5 for everyone else
Burgers & Dogs w/fixin's
Chips/Potato Salad
Soda/Water

Product Development Forum - 1pm

We'll discuss our product development process including how we select which products to offer. Come with your product ideas! We'll be ready to discuss their viability.

Mark your calendars now. We'll get an official flyer posted up soon.

Yeah this sounds awesome..im pretty much a cobb man..but corksport makes great stuff and has alwas been a solid name in the tuning industry :) I can prabaly make it for sure.

So, what if I want to trade some stuff, do I need a booth for that?

I think you only have to pay to set up a booth to sell/trade things. How you barter your stuff to other people is your own business. That's how I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong Corksport.

If you are selling you need to buy a space. We have plenty available.

Just a quick update on a few of parts we have we are selling tommorow at the Garage Sale/Swap Meet

Damaged RE-AmemiyaCarbon Fiber Ram Air hood. The damage is minor.
323 GTR door set with door panels and mirrors
323 GTR RHD dash/harness/cluster, steering column
Prototype Racing beat muffler from the 99 concept car
90-94 Protege GTR wing
Original Mazdaspeed lip for the Japanese 95-96 Protege bumper

We have tons of ECUs, Alternators, starters, etc

We also also clearancing out lots of parts and we will have some larger discount specials tomorrow on select new parts as well.

-Derrick

Back