MSP 2731 Goes Forged

What up Damian!? Shoot me a PM to let me know how you're doing. And yeah man, a very long road and I'm still not done. My wife wants me to sell my MSP, which given the latest and greatest turn my life has taken so far makes sense, but I just can't admit defeat!

Nope, it's ram air hood from a company named ACS Composite up in Canada but they no longer make them for our cars.

Yeah man, you put a lot of work into her so we should plan a reunion sometime. Maybe at a meet, next time you're around my way or vice versa. She is indeed kicking but I still have work to do to finish her up.

The thought just occurred to me, you have the only set of exile motorsports Radiator stays. If you ever want to sell or get rid of them, please let me know. I would love to have the only pieces still left from my business. Thanks man.

so here's some updates for you..

Zach's car is in my possession now. For whatever reason the car kept dying over time, me thinks it was a terrible drain through wiring.

With that being said, many hands have touched this baby car( 46k miles) and it's quite a mess. We are replacing the entire dash and engine harnesses to rid ourselves of that mess. Then I'll see where it stands.

When it was running some months ago, he has NO tune on it and it's running well evidently according to Zach himself., I am skeptical myself as it has... 28RS, steedspeed manifold, and 505 intake manifold and a built motor.. I don't get it. Either way, I will start here and try and clean up this mess.

If anyone here follows my instagram knows where this car is. I finished about 95% of the work including new dash harness and engine harness. I wired up the gauges the correct way and cleaned it up quite a bit. The last few things are being worked on now: finishing the wiring of the J&S, trying to figure out this Peterson PRV/or oil pressure gauge reading, and a few odds and ends for Zach.

Car starts up every time and sounds healthy. I still believe it needs a piggyback and mentioned as much to Zach, but it does run and drive and boost.

Do you have pic and/or video?

If anyone here follows my instagram knows where this car is. I finished about 95% of the work including new dash harness and engine harness. I wired up the gauges the correct way and cleaned it up quite a bit. The last few things are being worked on now: finishing the wiring of the J&S, trying to figure out this Peterson PRV/or oil pressure gauge reading, and a few odds and ends for Zach.

Car starts up every time and sounds healthy. I still believe it needs a piggyback and mentioned as much to Zach, but it does run and drive and boost.

Back