What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

That's a big hands job! I was so used to wash my miata, I almost walk away from the 5 half way into the wash.

Last edited:
IMG_239770026508567.jpeg

... I definitely was one of the slower vehicles on the straights.. .

Awesome. I love Mid Ohio, only raced there once, but watched a lot more races. An all around great track.

But you are going to have to try hard to convince me there was a slower car on the straights...

The FRS pictured in front of me, he and I were about evenly matched down the straights. In fact I passed him once, after getting a good run off the hairpin. I passed a total of three times, the FRS, a Miata and... a Maserati. The guy in the Mas was out for a Sunday drive though. He was ridiculous and pissed people off.

What did you run there?

Last edited:
That's a big fans job! I was so used to wash my miata, I almost walk away from the 5 half way into the wash.

Same here. Often times I don't do the roof of the 5, cuz I can't reach it. LOL. I ain't getting a ladder to wash a car

Where did you buy them from? Looks great. Details?
It is cover king through Costco. $400 For all 3 rows. It is the wet suit/neoprene one, which is the one to get, imo if you have kids. There is a leather one but it is $1000

I had wet okole before and I think it is a better fit, but wet okole would run me $750. They do free installs in the LA area though .

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

Last edited:
^^
Thanks yeah saw those at Costco, nice to see the fit.
Yeah they are OK. The seat back isn't snug like the wet okole was on my last car. It doesn't seem as form fitting as wet okole either in other places. Material feels nice. Overall though at nearly half the cost of wet okole, I would take my chances, especially since this is for a family car, not a show car.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

Ooooweeee!! Look at her bitin' into that corner!!! Go get 'em!
I was hoping to have some video/audio from this but my BIL had to cancel at the last moment. It was immeasurable fun and I highly recommend doing something like this.

DPHAM

HOW hard was the seat cover install?

I have only installed the front and middle, but not difficult. Size it up first, the pieces are usually not interchangeable. I made the mistake of putting the wrong one on, and the opening wasn't correct. Not a big deal, just wasted some time.

If you want to buy from Costco, do it soon as the $400 is the sale price. Regular for cover king is $500 through Costco.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Back