What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

hey done to done with, its all gravy! Being there are a lot to be done with these cars as well as to!

Finally got warm enough (for me, at least) to get my rear bumper protector and front splash guards installed.

I did follow the instructions, too, particularly this caution included in the splash guard sheet:

"Caution! Tightening the screw tapping certainly. If this is tightened by out of regulation torque, the mud flap may be broken or dropped out". (uhm)

Duly noted!

ttt!

to aid in merging!

and i have to park the 5 outside for a while. stupid garage door fail!

to work, wash and pick up the kids after school.(did the saturn too)

IMG_0701.jpg

Took apart the front and rear consoles looking for prime spots for additional 12v outlets. No joy so far.

OTOH: amazing that so much of this vehicle interior just "snaps" together. Modern assembly design and techniques likely really save time putting these together compared to the old days.

Transported 4 visiting high school choir members *and* their freight-sized rollaboards, backpacks, and other teenage girl accoutrement to our house, and back to their tour bus this morning.

Fairly packed to the rafters, tight quarters for the one (thankfully petite) young lady riding in the rear row!

home depot had a buy one get one free on mulch today and I couldn't resist:

IMG_0712.jpg

20 bags of mulch(40 cubic ft), I could have probably fit another 5(10 cubic ft).
IMG_0711.jpg

Got a New Windshield Banner:
picture.php

Added a Mobil 1 decal to the rear window (My Baby Loves Full Synthetic)
picture.php

And I washed her and Amor Alled her up:
picture.php

picture.php

I know those aren't redsox on the corner of your window!!!(bicker)
Go Yankeees....(nana)

nice stickers, I like the carlito's way..(cool)

I know those aren't redsox on the corner of your window!!!(bicker)
Go Yankeees....(nana)

nice stickers, I like the carlito's way..(cool)

About those Yankees...Dont get me started.Let's see where this conversation will be in October....Brother!(spank)

Just Added my first Mazda247.com decal to my ride....Gonna have to get another one though...This one is slightly crooked. I wet the bumper and thought I had my tape measure with and I centered the decal and when I realized I didnt have my tape measure I ran in the house and by the time I got back the F*CKER had dried...yeah well(braindead. Anyways heres a pic.

picture.php

picture.php

I had it reversed so you could see it in your rear view mirror...but I think I'm just going to get the new one unreversed with everything capitalized(thought)

Cleaned up the wiring from the HID kit I installed last week. Had to get some spade connectors since I thought I had some but didn't.

I love me some 6000k HID's!

Back