What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

got the 5 back.

everything seems all nice and smooth now.

so much better than that crappy focus.

Tinted gauge cluster ? what is it suppose to look like ?

The 06-07 came with a clear lense for the gauge cluster...the green isnt hard on the eyes at night...but the 08+ has the white and to tone it down for night time driving they tinted the lens....I noticed the lense when I purchased an 08 cluster to try on the 07 of course it didnt work...but I liked the lense but I had to return it to get my refund back. Next time you get a chance and know someone with a 08+ check out that lense...I tried to take a picture but it doesnt come out clear with my gay ass camera phone

Here is a picture ...not the best
picture.php

that was this morning with out the lights turned on.

Here's what i was waiting for :D:D:D MS3 catback.

BlackHousing001-1.jpg

BlackHousing007-1.jpg

And here's the 17" MSP Racing Hart wheels i bought with tires for as low as 80$ lol ROFL.... until i got my new 19" wheels and tires on :D. They are like new.
BlackHousing013.jpg

Today I:
Modified the drivers seat bottom to have more of a tilt to it.
Installed a panoramic mirror to watch the kids in the back without turning.
Cut down the plastic panel next to the accelerator pedal so I dont get my foot caught under the brake pedal.
Washed it, so it looks purty :)

Today: mounted the "bicycle rack receiver" (that's right, it's not a trailer hitch. No sir!), attached the bikes, and joined friends for some mountain biking and road riding at Creve Coeur Park.

photo.jpg

Between today, and last weekend's visit to Sky Zone, my typically mostly sedentary body is beginning the "WTF?" big time!

SkyZone%20Static%20Shot.jpg

Last edited:
YAY!

thank you.

i was hoping it would. it took a second thread to get this thing going!

i couldnt get pics of the tint yet, since now it is raining and windy here.

Hey VenomD, Wat modifications need to be done to the MS3 Exhaust to put it on the 5 other that redo some kind on joint for where it was cut to be removed...
Thanks
Here's what i was waiting for :D:D:D MS3 catback.

BlackHousing001-1.jpg

BlackHousing007-1.jpg

And here's the 17" MSP Racing Hart wheels i bought with tires for as low as 80$ lol ROFL.... until i got my new 19" wheels and tires on :D. They are like new.
BlackHousing013.jpg

Just added the new windshield banner(headshake not sure if I like it....might have to order another one with all the same sized letters...good thing Mr. Duncan offers such a great price that I can go back and order another one and it doesnt hurt my wallet... I got the HID's today but really dont want to sit in the 80+ degree sun to install them here's a pic of the banner
picture.php

Kid5, your 5 is really hot, but there's way too much stickers on it. We don't need so much stickers to make our 5 look different you know what i mean :D.

Latest posts

Back