What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

Waxed it.

Attachments

• PA121715.JPG
    PA121715.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 867
Canadian Thanksgiving weekend road trip! 200 miles return including 25 miles on a gravel road complete with major potholes and loaded logging trucks.

Great fun and the ride off highway was super smooth, even on the stock 17" tires.

picture.php
[/IMG]
Woot!

Any pics of the offroading?

Couldn't bring myself to photo Stella covered in mud and dirt after the trip(cryhard).

I do have some photos (still on the camera) I will post of our destination: Burial Cove, East Cracroft Island B.C.

Last edited:
Dude congrats!!!! She's cute!!!! I've got an 8 and 11 year old and man, they miss my Jeep, but love the Mazda 5!!!

Glenn |B)

i brought this little bundle home!

babyv4.jpg

Congrats!

Yes, my 9 & 11 year olds love the Premacy with movies to watch and games to play, my wife asked, whose car ya like most, they both waited for the other to say "Dad's Premacy" :D

lets see...

I've changed map and pass dome lights to LED, I wired the outside (Under bumper) speakers and mounted tweeter speakers. It was a slow week, hope to get more done soon.

Peace@ya! (rei)

Last edited:
This is what i have done to my 5 lately HAHAHAHA !

CantineBurnbabyburn5pimp.jpg

It cost me:

tranny
differential
clutch
pressure plate
cardans (2)
flywheel

:D. Upgrades coming soon.

What Have You Done To Your Mazda5 today?

Not sure if there is one of these. Didnt see one sooo....

Most of the other Makes have one.....

So post up from day to day what you have done to your Mazda5/Premacy!

I'll Start today I added my clubs stickers to my side rear windows. Also added a ZOOM-ZOOM sticker to my third brake light!
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

I went to Nanaimo to shop at Costco. 215km return and more than a quarter tank of gas. I did keep her above 120 km/h (75mph) almost the whole way. Love the 5 when driving quickly.

(BTW, I know that MazPro really meant this thread to be for done to the 5, not done with).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back