What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

The TPMS dashboard light came for the 2nd time in almost 3 years. One of the front tires was low, I have the feeling it has a nail or so, Pumped some air, let's see. Oh, and in more interesting news, took the kids to the Crayola factory in Easton PA, they had a good time, along with the farmer's market across the street and their salsa contest :)

33465104002_large.jpg

I knew I saw alot of Mazda 5's today in Easton...Took the kids there today too. Small world

Swapped the crappy plastic steering wheel with a OEM Leather Mazda 3 wheel from a salvage company on EBAY. Best $35 and 15 minutes I've spent.

hey, this is exactly what i'm doing! but you got a better deal than i... i got my mazda5 leather OEM wheel for $50 on flea bay. i'm still waiting for it to arrive. i guess i'll use the opportunity to also replace the OEM headlight/turn signal switch with the fog light version i just purchased along with the OEM fog light kit.

so far i've installed the OEM roof rack, bumper step plate and soft cargo liner.

Picked up the car up on Wednesday, so far I've only installed our toddler's car seat and decent floor mat - anyone want the OEM ones? I've the hard trunk liner on the way from the UK. No big plans, it is after all the wife's daily driver and brandy new!

Last edited:
Damn, i like your ride Kid5... with a blackhousing it will really really look good lol.

Thanks! yeah I know ( about the housing) I'm just too chicken s*** to bake them.

While in that parking garage I swear there were three 5's already there when I got there...I actually saw a Grand Touring ( i believe it was the dark grey) with the darker tail lights...I really like those. and when I was leaving ...there was a black 08+ one with Jersey plates right in front of the place with a mazda 6 following it

Last edited:
I knew I saw alot of Mazda 5's today in Easton...Took the kids there today too. Small world

Cool, I was parked in the same lot, 2nd floor, I saw 3 Mazda5s, not yours though :D

Salsa as in the dance or salsa as in the sauce? :p

LOL, sauce, my dancing skills compare to those of a pregnant elephant (ugh) so no chance to be seen on those

I was going to park next to another 5 ( we got there around 11:30) and my Fiance wanted to park on the 3rd floor so she could take a picture of the kids with the crayons in the background...I had to take advantage of the Photo Op.( its funny my oldest son opened the door so he could be in the picture and I snapped at him and told him to close the door) .She said I was gay..lol

Were you there for the winner of the Salsa contest?.....I was wearing my Blue Red Sox Shirt! Alot of Frinkin Yankee fans there...Cant go no where without them heckling something...Jeez!

Last edited:
Oh I missed it!

that's really funny you guys were in Easton this weekend! I was in Reading this weekend and couldn't get to the salsa fest!
the crayola factory is fun with the little kids, just gets REAL crowded sometimes, and the McD's downstairs is a madhouse. plenty of better places to eat within walking distance.
there are quite a few M5's in town; my red one, a silver one a few blocks away, and at least 2 black ones. lots of M3's around also.

The TPMS dashboard light came for the 2nd time in almost 3 years. One of the front tires was low, I have the feeling it has a nail or so, Pumped some air, let's see. Oh, and in more interesting news, took the kids to the Crayola factory in Easton PA, they had a good time, along with the farmer's market across the street and their salsa contest :)

funny, I just had the TPMS go off the other day also, for the first time. I've only checked the air once since I've had it. got them all topped off to about 35psi or so (does mazda expect everyone will have a digital pressure gauge to get the 34psi?)
what did you think of all the traffic cones? last few months they've been blocking off the inside lane of the circle so it's safer for the pedestrians/patrons of the market, but lots of drivers have been getting pissed off.
thanks for supporting our downtown!

Last edited:
that's really funny you guys were in Easton this weekend! I was in Reading this weekend and couldn't get to the salsa fest!

That's too funny...I was telling my Fiance that there was a member of the forum that lives in Easton maybe we'll run into him. I saw Plates from Jersey & Vermont. Cool Mazda where are you located again?

Cool Mazda where are you located again?

Valley Forge area around King Of Prussia (the dreaded US422 and the PA turnpike intersection)...

I actually saw a red Mazda5 parked close to me but it was not mpvue then ;) and oh, my overpriced salsa tastes very good ($6)!

ive had my tpms light come on a few times. all the times, i check my pressure and it is at 27.5. very touchy little sensor.

light usually comes on in november or december, when it gets cold.

Valley Forge area around King Of Prussia (the dreaded US422 and the PA turnpike intersection)...

I actually saw a red Mazda5 parked close to me but it was not mpvue then ;) and oh, my overpriced salsa tastes very good ($6)!

we only go down to your area to go to IKEA.
did you get salsa from Easton Salsa? yes, there is actually a locally made salsa; I haven't had any myself yet...

Back