What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

Rockin03mp5

:
'13 Mazda3 / '13 Edge / Your Mom
Every other section has a thread like this.

It is about time that the Mazda5 has one too!

Post here about all of the things you have done to, and with your Mazda5. Whether it be a wash, new wheels, getting the groceries (wiggle) or just driving around town. There are so many things that Mazda's multi-utility vehicle can do!

I washed her and cleaned her inside and out. Ooooh shiny!

IMG_2191.jpg

Getting her all ready for road trip #4 this weekend! Almost half of the miles we have put on her have been from road trips. She has always been a very comfortable touring vehicle.

better than running around without one at all that is for sure!

this weekend is the road trip... i will test things out for sure then. im sure it isnt as good as the large antenna... but it isnt terrible... and it looks nice too!

i used my 5 to promote my products in front of one of my retailers. we installed a sony snaplap photo kiosk that slides out of the side door where customers can print out their photos off their digital camera memory cards.

can't do this with a scion xB or a ford transit connect and a regular minivan just wouldn't be cool ;)

Attachments

• DSCN0190.JPG
    DSCN0190.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,723
  • DSCN0188.JPG
    DSCN0188.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,529
ive seen that thing in other threads!

that is crazy... and cool!

the only sliding door vehicle that looks great and can pull that off.

i used my 5 to promote my products in front of one of my retailers. we installed a sony snaplap photo kiosk that slides out of the side door where customers can print out their photos off their digital camera memory cards.

can't do this with a scion xB or a ford transit connect and a regular minivan just wouldn't be cool ;)

I've seen your post before. I've been on the look out for it in S. Cal but haven't seen it yet... :)

I've seen your post before. I've been on the look out for it in S. Cal but haven't seen it yet... :)

it'll be on display at the Art Center College of Design Summer Car Classic show this weekend in Pasadena. a mazda 5 parked next to auburns, bugattis and talbot lagos... who'd have thunk?

if any socal peeps want to see some cool cars, come on by. event info here: www.artcenter.edu/carclassic.

ok... so not today... but we just got done with another road trip in the 5.

handled like a trooper as usual! got 29-30 mpg most of the way. (stupid wind was against us going there... and back... wtf?)

I tried to install the MS3 springs yesterday but bad prep. I dont have all the tools so will do it by monday. I have to reinstall and buy the sockets and breaker bar that I need.

Last edited:
We took the dog to the groomers for a nail clipping. She loves the 5 but hates the groomers.
Rear hatch area is just big enough for Chloe to stand in with third row seats dropped flat. She tries to squeeze between the center seats to sit with the people and have an opening window like when she was a regular passenger of our Sable sedan ;).

Back from the dead!

The tire pressure monitor was going off, so I finally decided to do something about it. All tires measured 27-28 psi. The sensors are sensitive. So now they are 35 psi all around.

Also went and got a bunch of groceries, and beer!

Last weekend we went on a grocery run with all 4 kids (6 passengers). Stopped at Lowes for blinds and light bulbs, then went a bought 2 full carts of groceries. Don't ask me where it all goes but we always fit it in there with all the people somewhere.

I call it my clown car. Stuff just keeps going in there somewhere and you can't believe the amount of stuff that comes out when you get home.

Latest posts

Back