Roof Racks

Mz3Hatch

:
Black Mica MazdaSpeed3
Ok so im looking to buy roof racks so I dont have to stuff my snowboard or bikes in the back anymore. Its a little impossible to put 2 bikes in and gets crammed with 3 snowboards!

I know some people have them and was wondering if they could provide some info on where to get, what kind, price etc. I have alot of WRX friends but they dont have any insight as to MS3 racks. Any info and pics would be great! Thanks!!!!

yeah i know that. its what they all have but they found them used for like 150 i think. i have a price range im trying to keep between 2-250 at most.

i have a thule rack with the snowboard piece. all of it was around 500 with the wind fairing, locks, snowboard rack, foot pads and everything. i looked around to try and find it all cheaper but couldnt
IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

I have a yakima rack..bought most of it on craigslist..if you can find the towers and crossbar used..and a windfairing..you will be in good shape...The only thing you would have to buy new..is the "clips" that the speed3 requires..I paid a total of 250 $ for my whole rack..It would have been over 500% for all new parts

i have a saris. nice ass rack just hate how they look on the car (im not a roof rack person) i think ive used it 3 times? haha they are handy though but, its just sitting now. i ride BMX so they are a lot smaller and easier to be able to just put in the car with some towels instead of goin through the trouble of putting the rack on an taking it off my roof. its probably going up for sale in the near future once i get around to taking some photos of the stuff i want to sell.. (the wonders of getting engaged) you always need money's haha.

well it looks like my ideas of staying that low for price is out the window lol. Thanks guys for the pictures, practical and visually appealing i think. Ive been looking around and just have to come up with the money to buy them now. Possibly moving soon so I need to save some more, maybe I can find something relatively cheap, yet good! Ahhh decisions decisions, thanks for the info and pics though!

i don't have a speed3 (yet) but what do you guys put on your racks?

ya know, not trying to be out of line but that statement is totally a loaded question lol .. based on ur username!

anywho im planning on putting my mountain bike and snowboard on my racks when i eventually get them! they both take up too much room with the seats down and this way i can haul 4 snowboards and 3 passengers comfortably!

i don't have a speed3 (yet) but what do you guys put on your racks?
i put snowboards on mine. but i was gona buy a cargo container for long trips but there like 300 bucks. i also want to get a bike rack for my mountain bike

If you still need one, let me know. I have removed mine and am selling it. 50.00 USD plus you would pay for shipping from US Zip Code, 03103. I have all components ~ Jenne

Latest posts

Back