New LED Lights...Tell me what you think!

Dude you must share the secrets. I want this. I love the Blueness.

hahah yeah no problemo! pop the hood and u can easily turn the Factory bulb housing and replace the yellow bulb with any 194 or 2825 type (194 and 2825 mean the same thing) LED bulb found on ebay, i got a pair for $6 free shipping!

you can get any color but i choose blue because my cx-9 is Stormy Blue and it looks great on it!! would like to see them on other cx-9 colors with different color LEDs :)

tip: they have a - and + connectors so if they don't work the first time you installed, just reverse the connection.

btw the Step/Courtesy lights on the passenger and drivers door along with the rear license plate bulbs, and front side marker bulbs (my blue ones), all share the same type of bulb. 194 or 2825

Fog Lights

What bulbs can I use in the Fogs to match the HID's. I like the LED lights. I would really like to put strip lights in the front to look like the Audi's but not sure how to do it yet. I don't want it to look cheap! Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

Wonder what color would go with my silver 9??? Was looking at the purple, but I like blue as a color too....

Also check these out:

http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/...ue-LED/2-V-LEDS-BLUE-11-SMT-p4835705-1-2.html

hmm silver cx-9? i think either purple or blue would look great on that color... post pics if you get them done!

v-leds.com is a great site to get all ur LEDs i would have gotten them there but i live in canada and shipping would be very expensive!!

What bulbs can I use in the Fogs to match the HID's. I like the LED lights. I would really like to put strip lights in the front to look like the Audi's but not sure how to do it yet. I don't want it to look cheap! Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

the fog lights are type 9006. www.v-leds.com have them in white LED which would match the HIDs or you can find Xenon Halogen bulbs in hyper white color (5900k) like mine.

That's hot. I've been thinking about doing LEDs for a while now but i don't know what would be be best for a red MS3 (huh)

do you know if any turn signal bulbs are direct replacement? Seems weird they wouldn't build in the same resistance as an incan.

yes they are but you need to put LED load resistors to avoid the dimming effect incan bulbs have. without resistors you wont notice if you have leds or incan because the LEDs would also have that dimming effect.

So tell me before I order. Is there some sort of wattage rating. I see 6 dollar and 20 dollar lights and they seem to be separated by wattage.

Latest posts

Back