fuel trims all over the place?

R3B

:
09 MS3
for my MS3 right now i have (installed)..

COBB SRI and Turbo inlet
turbosmart BPV
corksport DP
msd dashhawk

and i have a corksport test pipe but i read that it will gain aprox. 2-3 psi and maybe effect my fuel trims im kinda new to this and was wondering if i should invest in the cobb ap? before this install.

what should my afr be normally? i think at idle they were 14.xx but id have to double check.

thanks for the help

You have the Corksport DP already installed? What are you connecting it to, the stock second cat? If so, I see no reason you can't run the DP/RP catless combo if you don't have to be state emission tested.

I'm running another company's catless DP/RP combo (Turbo XS) without a tune and having no problems with boost creep. As to AFR's you'll still be pig rich and the stock ECU will kick in with boost or fuel cut if you have a problem. I haven't so, I'm running the stock ECU.

BTW with the DP/RP combo, please make sure you either go back to the stock BPV or make sure your Turbosmart is running full recirc and is adjusted properly, or the combo could introduce boost creep.

We always recommend that you invest in tuning. It is the best most cost-effective way to make power on your car bar-none. The AccessPORT will give you more power more consistently with few issues and it even allows you to make your own changes to your tune with AccessTUNER Race. Plus you get all the data-logging and live data features as well. I may be biased, but it if you want more power, it is really the way to go.

Travis
COBB Tuning

Back