GB: Mazdaspeed3 T-Shirts- time to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillTheCat

:
2009 Mazdaspeed3 Sport
ORDERS ARE CLOSED

I am sending the order to the screen printer with the good faith trust that the payments not yet received will be received. I'm currently on the hook for about $130 worth of shirts, but I feel that the 2 individuals whose payments are outstanding will take care of me. I did cancel Yang_Jackson's order, as he has not responded to any attempts to communicate via PM. Very sorry to have to do that.

I'll update this thread when the shirts arrive at my location, and again when I take them to the Post Office. If anyone has questions in the meantime, please feel free to chime in here or PM me.

Bill

ADDING PAYPAL INFO. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY!!!

Payments may now be made, and I will keep track of payments received in my spreadsheet. PLEASE keep the PayPal e-mail receipt you get, as I will not be mailing out additional receipts.

In your PayPal payment, I will need:

1. A repeat of your shirt details- design, size, color, and pocket option (for men's shirts only) PLEASE make sure you double check your color selections against the list of available colors below.

2. Your screen name on this forum, so that I can match the payment to the order details I already have stored in my spreadsheet.

3. Double check that your mailing info is correct, as I will use the shipping address provided by PayPal.

4. Please, please, please double and triple check your math before sending payment. If you have any doubt whatsoever, PM me for a total. I will also post a screen shot of my spreadsheet shortly, with totals included. I will also update this spreadsheet at least every other day to indicate who has paid.

(You can also use the spreadsheet to make sure I have your order correct)

Finally, my PayPal address is laszlo2u@yahoo.com.

Spreadsheet01.jpg

Spreadsheet02.jpg

Spreadsheet03.jpg

=========================================================

This is a one-time deal, approved by Antoine. Please understand that I am not a businessman, and the prices listed below reflect my cost of obtaining, packaging, and shipping the shirts, rounded up to about the nearest dime.

PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

In order to sell either one of the shirts shown below, we need to receive commitments for 25+ individual shirts of that design. (i.e. 1 order for 2 shirts counts as 2) No funds are being collected at this time. Right now, I simply need everyone who is ready to commit to buying a shirt to respond here with the following information:

1. Shirt Design (Multiple Choice or Side Profile)
2. Shirt color and pocket preference. NO pocket will be the default.
3. Shirt size

I will update this post with current order counts at least once a day until we reach 24 orders for each design. If one design fails to sell 24 units by July 11, I may withdraw that design option. At that time, I will allow several more days for those who wanted the deleted design to either cancel or change their orders. Anyone who does not respond will be assumed as a cancellation.

If orders continue to come in up until July 11, I may extend the order window for a brief period to be determined at that time. Conversely, if orders drop off completely prior to July 11, I reserve the right to close the order window & place the shirt order.

Once the order window closes, I will add my PayPal info to this post. I will then allow 7 days for payment. Assuming a July 11 close, that means July 18 deadline. I will ask for you to include your screen name and shirt order details in your PayPal payment when the time comes.

On or about July 18, I will forward funds to the shirt designer, along with all of the order specifications. It will take about 2 weeks to get the shirts printed, and another week to send them to me. I will then re-package them individually and send them out via USPS First Class Mail.

Shirt options and prices are as follows:

Anvil 100% cotton heavyweight short sleeve t-shirts 6.1 oz. Craig tells me these shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton, and run true to size.

Colors available:
Regular Adult t-shirts: white, ash grey, heather grey, charcoal grey (this is the only style available in charcoal)
Pocket t-shirts: white, ash, heather grey
Ladies Cut t-shirts: white, heather grey (no ash)
Youth t-shirts: white, ash, heather grey

Pricing (includes packing, shipping, and PayPal fees):

Adult (no pocket) S-XL: $15.50, XXL: $17.50, XXXL: $18.50
Adult (with pocket) S-XL: $16.50, XXL: 18.50
Ladies Cut S-XL: $15.50, XXL: $17.50
Youth M-L: $15.50

And, of course, the designs, with order counts as of 6:00 p.m. (Eastern), 7/12...

"Multiple Choice" design. Current orders: 38 (Enough for minimum order!)
MS3022.jpg

MS3021.jpg

"Side Profile" design. Current orders: 46 (Enough for minimum order!)
MS3023.jpg

MS3020.jpg

Attachments

• MS3022.JPG
    MS3022.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 192
  • MS3023.JPG
    MS3023.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 185
  • MS3020.jpg
    MS3020.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 156
  • MS3021.JPG
    MS3021.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
My order:

(1) Multiple Choice, XXL Adult Pocket T, Heather Grey
(1) Multiple Choice, XL Adult Pocket T, White
(1) Multiple Choice, XL Adult Pocket T, Heather Grey
(1) Side Profile, XXL Adult Pocket T, Heather Grey
(1) Side Profile, XL Adult Pocket T, White

Last edited:
(1) Multiple Choice / Regular Adult XL / Charcoal / No Pocket
(1) Side Profile / Regular Adult XL / Charcoal / No Pocket

(1) Multiple Choice / Regular Adult XL / assh gray / No Pocket
(1) Side Profile / Regular Adult XL / assh gray / No Pocket

can you host the pictures on mazdaforums? My work internet connection blocks pictures hosted on sites like photobucket or flikr

Damnit! I hate both those designs... poo. I guess put me down for one:

(1) Side Profile, Charcol Grey, No pocket, Adult Large

can you host the pictures on mazdaforums? My work internet connection blocks pictures hosted on sites like photobucket or flikr

I wasn't aware the site had its own image hosting. I'll look into how to do this and get it done as soon as I find out. (Most forums I have been on didn't have onsite image hosting, so it's not something I'm used to.) Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Edit: I think I got it. Thumbnails attached.

Last edited:
OK, I'm up:
1 large white multi no pocket
1 large ash multi no pocket
1 large white profile pocket
1 large ash profile pocket

Just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to do this for us.ON that note im in for 2!!!!

(1) Multiple Choice
ash gray adult t-shirts no pocket
medium

(1) side profile
charcoal gray adult t-shirt no pocket
medium

Also do these shirts tend to run small?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back