Which one is better? Megan street series coilovers or BC BR type racing coilovers ?

I have already decided to buy BC racing type coilovers.....unfortunately, they are currently out of stock everywhere....need to wait 2 more weeks
therefore I need to find another coilover....
Basic TEINS is not stiffness adjustable but only height adjustable (lowering). TENIS super street series could do both but too expensive...

Does anyone know if megan is good compare to BC?
Does it worth to wait for BC?

Thanks

I have BCs and I'm happy with them. The softest setting is comfortable, but still sporty. The hardest setting is like...well, it's like s*** on Houston roads, but it does what it's supposed to do. Wait 2 weeks...

I was talking about the dampening adjustments...I actually don't remember my spring rates.

the struts have an adjustment knob with 30 clicks from soft to hard. There is a night and day difference between the two. I let a friend drive my car with it set full each way and he was like "wow, a product that does what it's supposed to do".

I think you can contact BC and get specific spring rates if you know what you want. I THINK I have 8f/5r....soft but I like it.

A motorsport shop quote me with $200 to install BC coilovers on my car with lowering and stiffness adjustment. What do you guys think, too much or so so ?

I always recommend doing stuff yourself. Less money and more knowledge of your car. it's really a nuts and bolts installation. I know you'll need a 14, 17, and 19mm socket, and maybe a 10 or 12 too (those should always be handy when doing anything with this car). If it's your first time working on your car, I'd make a day out of it to get all four corners dialed in. If you have a buddy there with you it will go by much smoother. i think there's a write-up on this forum or another mazda forum...use the google.

You'll have to dial in your height and it's not that difficult. I'm at about a 1 finger gap all around and it's about 4 exposed threads between the rings up front and removing the lower ring in the back with the other ring spun all the way down. With that much drop it's a good idea to get some camber links in the back....I hope that's not another can of worms for ya

But how can I do it for my first time ......I don't even have tools =(
I don't want to mess it up....
What do you think about the price?

Back