Sway Bar options

corner-hard

:
08 MS3
I'm planning on getting some new sway bars (front & rear) - Cobb was one I was considering but what do you guys recommend? I know Hotchikis makes them but who else? Thanks guys.

I'm planning on getting some new sway bars (front & rear) - Cobb was one I was considering but what do you guys recommend? I know Hotchikis makes them but who else? Thanks guys.

search police (five-0)

go w/ the hotchkiss if you plan on doing both or cobb for just the rear. cobb rsb stiff setting was enough for me.

Those are pretty much the only two I know of. Eibach may make a set for the Mazda3s but don't know if they ever came out with a MS3 application.

Depending on your needs, you may consider forgoing the front swaybar altogether as just adding the rear bar helps balance out the chassis quite well on its own.

Just put the Hotchkis RSB on my car and it feels great. Nice improvement in turn in and cornering. Had it out at my first Autox last week and it handled really good. I'm running it on the softer setting for now, going to try the stiff setting next Autox at end of the month. (wiggle)

I really wanted the tri-point sway....heeeeeeellllla good reviews (check out their group buy thread). Well how it goes is, they sold out but are making more, but I don't know if I can wait...I'm thinking Hotchkis is the way to go, just on the light setting

Back